Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A release date change? God this has to be a mistake!

MrViceMrVice Member Posts: 197

Um... I must be going crazy, because I tought that UX:O release date said 9/14/04, when for the past copule of Friggen months it said 4/14/04.

Oh wait it's  still there... god help me!!!  Tell me they didn't push the release date back.  NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... ok .... I'm better now.  I guess the purpose of the thread is to figure out if the 4/14/04 was a mistake that you guys just fixed or if the 9/14/04 release date is the mistake.  If it did get moved back, then howcome the offical sight doesn't mention anything about it?  And for that mater why does it's FAQ still tentively announce they expect a early 2004 release date?  Also if they did move it back why didn't mmorpg.com post this as news.  I would think that UX:O getting pushed back five months with two months to go from release would be bigger friggen news then a new hobbit class!!!!

...  Thank you

Comments

• BigTBigT Member UncommonPosts: 51

There is no release date yet. 

All these dates you see are more or less guesses.

There still in Alpha testing as of right now, and no mention of even starting Beta testing yet, although the F.A.Q says soon on the Beta test, but thats been there for over a month. image

• LebowskiLebowski Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by BigT
    There is no release date yet.
    All these dates you see are more or less guesses.
    There still in Alpha testing as of right now, and no mention of even starting Beta testing yet, although the F.A.Q says soon on the Beta test, but thats been there for over a month.

That 'soon' for beta test has been on for many months already. ::::37::

When life tastes like lemmon, take tequila and salt.

When life tastes like lemmon, take tequila and salt.

• YordoYordo Member Posts: 831
    There is no official release date for UXO.  All dates listed on all sites are just guesses about when the game will come out...this includes all online sites that sell the game.

::Yordo::
    EQ2, UXO, Lineage 2, KO, Guild Wars, City of Heroes

• MattiusMattius Member Posts: 167

The release date for the game is going to even more important than normal, given the competition coming out around the same time. I mean even if the game is ready to roll, doesnt necessarily mean they should release it the next day. Timing will be everything this year.

• SutexSutex Member UncommonPosts: 150
    only 1 release date for ANY game you need to believe..and that is if its from the game offical source. The rest up until that point are total guesses. :)

• kaosskaoss Member Posts: 20
    i dont really pay attention to all those different dates only one u can trust is from the company itself.

• HellsbaneHellsbane Member Posts: 23
    If the game is still in Alpha test and hasn't even gone into Beta test, i hope they don't release it till Q1-05. Sorry guys, i would prefer a game that is complete and bug free, to them releasing a game to gold where paying cutomers are essentially paying to Beta test the game. I have seen too much of that crap going on lately. DAoC is an enjoyable game now, but when it first went gold, it was garbage. Most of the content released in later expansions should have been in the original release. As a result of Beta testing DAoC and playing it after gold, i got fed-up with it and quit. It wasn't worth it, and i still had a free month of play time left.

Death is but a dream. Welcome to your worst nightmare!!

Death is but a dream. Welcome to your worst nightmare!!