Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lame

(other comment)

Comments

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

One-liner forum post bashing other peoples style of play that has no possibility of interrupting your own gameplay unless you conciously let it are always written by losers. Feel free to discuss that And actually, going through your past posts here on the forums, you've actually made some good points. I would've expected better of you

• LudovicoLudovico Member Posts: 47
    For your kind words i will apologize, you are right. RPers dont bother me at all. I'm just bored as hell. discuss

heh heh, yep. I know that bored feeling. It's when I get my best post-counts

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

Does bottled "mountain spring" water actually taste better or is the effect merely psychological?

*sidelong glance at water bottle*

Discuss. ::::01::

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

Originally posted by katriell

Does bottled "mountain spring" water actually taste better or is the effect merely psychological?
    *sidelong glance at water bottle*
    Discuss. ::::01::

I believe you must take the bottled water with you to a mountain spring for comparison. Let us know how that goes.

Also, mountain spring is not defined in any way as "water running downhill in a canal and/or drainage ditch"
  • LudovicoLudovico Member Posts: 47
    notice they dont say it tastes better, they just say its spring water. why is it we are lead to believe then... that its better. ho ho riddle me that

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

Well, this bottle says "Simply Smooth, Purely Delicious.™" And it does taste good...so maybe as long as that is true it doesn't matter whether it's due to reality or psychology? =P

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.

Just think, water on Earth just recycles. We never get a new supply. Before purification, how much dinosaur pee do you figure we drank?