Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And im alive

Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342

hello everyone i just wanted to say hello again, to all the new ppl and the old on too ::::18:: i see we ahve new emoticos, i must say this ones are just much better than the old ones ::::03:: oh and i just wnted to know whats new :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
-Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

WB old friend.

A lot is new, really too much to mention. And there is a lot yet to come! New contests and Site News not to mention a Site Makeover!!! So keep in touch!

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself falling into madness... Dive." - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    long time no see!

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342

yeah i know i have seend new things already like the FAQ, and the contests, and yeah i had to stop coming becuase of university, it got all my time, leaving a bit only left for my game crystal atatrium, atleast thats is still going ::::15::

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Hey!

Nice to see you!

Enjoy the kick ass contests!

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

hey man, good to see ya! hows crystal atakri-... crystal atashiu-... hows ur game comin along? ::::02::

--------------------------------------

• Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342

well good to see many old ppl again, but i stil haven´t see everyone, but yeah my game crystal atatrium is still cooking, coming slow but steady, we are getting ready to show a new race concept soon, like in a week in here mmorpg.com if they allow us, plus we got some thigns in www.egcore.com like aferran shot or a q&a, but yeah good to see everyone again, is nice::::28::

-Abraham Lincoln

-Abraham Lincoln