Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE will regreat that

2»

Comments

• JermaiJermai Member Posts: 7
    BTW RE outbreak is online. :)

• airtrooperairtrooper Member Posts: 78

I am a Star Wars Fan boy. I love anything with Star Wars on it. But i have never even tried playing this game. Why?

A big part of the reason for that is its very hard to find anyone who has anything good to say about this game other than the "You suck this game rocks" type.

This game despite being a sci fi game offers nothing different than the other fantasy mmorpgs do other than from what i read a lot more problems with the game.

Luscas arts made a mistake by giving this game to SOE to develop.....this game is in DIRECT compettion with SOE's games EQ and EQ2 ....they have a vested interest in not having star wars come out as even a half way decent game...lets face it with so many people in the world that are fans of star wars if this game was functional and even a small protion of the content was unique enough it would have been HUGE.

Saying that you will not buy anything from the company responsiable for producing a game that should not have been released when it was and from what i hear is still boring and very buggy is only the smart thing to do. If u keep throwing money at a company that produces crap than thats all u will ever get from them...becasue they know they can produce crap and still make money.

So despite being a HUGE star wars fan i take every game that comes out with the Star Wars name attached to it and resist the urge to buy it untill i read about it.....mostly the bad reviews i hear about each of these games kills any urge i had to buy the game and i keep spending my money on games that work.