Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i cant believe i cant post private servers

politicspolitics Member Posts: 10
man you should try if you want some pvp action but i cant post any here on mmorpg sorry you can search on google tho

Comments

• VastarVastar Member Posts: 176
    You could probably PM info about it.

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077
    I just tell people to google "Classic UO" :)

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• cpaw88cpaw88 Member Posts: 48
    Pravite servers are ran a billion times better then EA Offical ran Shards.

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Originally posted by cpaw88

Some are.... The one I play on is awesome.   But if EA puts up a classic server with the new graphics engine I am SO going to resub.

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• cpaw88cpaw88 Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by Elnator

Originally posted by cpaw88

Some are.... The one I play on is awesome.   But if EA puts up a classic server with the new graphics engine I am SO going to resub.

Same, too bad pvp sucks bad, what happend to the days when you would PVP and get all their loot making it worth the time.  Now its just some dumb insure your items and PVP Safe, which makes it pointless to PVP, my theif can no longer steal items in PVP since people just insure every damn thing.

We need a Classic Offical Shard not the crap we have today.
     Alright, I'm asking then, why don't more people play on Siege? I stopped there a few years ago because of the low population. (I know, I've heard the old "just was looking in the wrong places" bit... riiiight.) I thought maybe it was lack of interest but I now see that... other shards arn't that way. Anyone?

• galefan2004galefan2004 Member Posts: 127

Originally posted by Vastar
     Alright, I'm asking then, why don't more people play on Siege? I stopped there a few years ago because of the low population. (I know, I've heard the old "just was looking in the wrong places" bit... riiiight.) I thought maybe it was lack of interest but I now see that... other shards arn't that way. Anyone?

Because Seige is still AoS***. Its not anywhere near what classic UO was. Classic UO was much better than current UO. I just argue that PreR was so great, but PreAoS*** was an awesome game that went away when AoS came out.

Originally posted by galefan2004

Originally posted by Vastar
    Because Seige is still AoS***. Its not anywhere near what classic UO was. Classic UO was much better than current UO. I just argue that PreR was so great, but PreAoS*** was an awesome game that went away when AoS came out.

I was gone before AoS. That was the custom housing expansion... and maybe that ninja stuff? Is that was was bad, those oddball professions?