Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And i thought i was bored LOL this is just beyond stupid

hargravehargrave Member Posts: 329

http://soe.lithium.com/swg/board/message?board.id=swggpdiscussion&message.id=1026901

Sad thing is knowing SOE they might try to make this happen get ready for new race enhancements

New race enhancements include

Ewoks

Craft hangliders and hurl rocks on strings also creat intricate boobytraps with ropes

Gungans

Anoy the hell out of everyone get ganked at every moment whether your special forces or not. Exeperience the reality of what it is to be gungan

Where these people get there ideas from lol

We're sitting in our offices thinking of ways to upset our paying customers. I think were on track to meet that goal.

John Smedley

Comments

• SpathotanSpathotan Member Posts: 3,928
    Well at least we know it wont happen. The devs dont listen to player input.

"There's no star system Slave I can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the Galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now."
    — Boba Fett

• ReachwindReachwind Member Posts: 275

If it would have been possible to play a gungan from launch I would have made the first gungan CM TEF griefer... Imagine an imperial gungan running through AH tossing posions and diseases howling, "Me sah bombad!"

Yeah, it would have been worth the hate tells...

Former SWG beta tester and player

• hYpe*hYpe* Member Posts: 27
    I loke both races and i'd like to play as an Ewok Bount Hunter...

Haha that would be so awesome

-------------------------------
    http://www.rallyphoto.net

• hargravehargrave Member Posts: 329

LOL... I have to say u convinced me about the gungan that would be a good luagh LMAO...

We're sitting in our offices thinking of ways to upset our paying customers. I think were on track to meet that goal.

John Smedley

• duncan_922duncan_922 Member Posts: 1,670

Originally posted by Spathotan
    Well at least we know it wont happen. The devs dont listen to player input.

BEWARE THE FOCUS GROUPS!!!!   

SOE knows what you like... You don't!
    And don't forget... I am forcing you to read this!

• War_DancerWar_Dancer Member Posts: 941
    I dislike both races and my favorite part of Return of the Jedi is when the empire gets one of those ewoks! Ewoks never blink! Like sharks!!!

• Blaze323232Blaze323232 Member Posts: 196
    ROFL @ War_Dancer....hahahhahahah like sharks...

you guys know it would be awesome to realease jawa gungans and most of all ewoks!! they are like wookies except miniature...think about it. if u say ewok ewok ewok ewok etc. u start hearing wookie wookie wookie

• almagillalmagill Member Posts: 279
    Trying to decide what would be worse, getting killed and griefed by a gungan or an ewok...

So, you all sat in camps and that was fun?

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167

Originally posted by almagill
    Trying to decide what would be worse, getting killed and griefed by a gungan or an ewok...

Wow your sig! British humor eludes me.  
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• jrscottjrscott Member Posts: 1,252

Originally posted by almagill

Interesting dilemna.  Being outwitted by Forrest Gump the Gungan, or tenderized by Tenderheart Carebear the Ewok.  That would be time to take up a crafting profession methinks.

I realize I said I quit. I never said it was forever :)

• BissrokBissrok Member Posts: 1,002
    I saw some of them were asking for a sarlacc race, as well.

• War_DancerWar_Dancer Member Posts: 941

Originally posted by Bissrok
    I saw some of them were asking for a sarlacc race, as well.

You sure they weren't asking to feed the new races other people were sujesting into the sarlacc? Cause you know getting to feed gungans and ewoks of a speeder into one would actuelly be fun!