Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most latency you have ever had+ best server in your opinion

thepkerthepker Member Posts: 192

I was wondering.. what was the most latency you ever had and on what server, and what is the best server in terms of lag/community/horde-alliance ratio???

I play on rpPvP servers, ravenholdt to be exact, and its nice there. the horde/alliance ratio seems alright and the lag isn't too bad and neither is the community. my latency is anywhere from 0-300

the other rpPvP server scar shield legion I Didnt like, seems to be overpopulated.. and my latency reached to 7288.. how about you?

Comments

• AfritAfrit Member Posts: 288

Originally posted by thepker

I was wondering.. what was the most latency you ever had and on what server, and what is the best server in terms of lag/community/horde-alliance ratio???
    I play on rpPvP servers, ravenholdt to be exact, and its nice there. the horde/alliance ratio seems alright and the lag isn't too bad and neither is the community. my latency is anywhere from 0-300
    the other rpPvP server scar shield legion I Didnt like, seems to be overpopulated.. and my latency reached to 7288.. how about you?

Ill just point out for those who havent realised, he plays EU.

---

I play Ravenholdt too, IMO its the best realm. Most people RP, the community is reasonable and you get into BGs very quickly (max i have waited is about 10mins).
    Dont perticularily like Scarshield Legion, although i do have a lowbie character on that realm. Community isnt so great and it seems to go down awefully a lot.
  • RomokoRomoko Member Posts: 95
    I played on my friends  Dial up once, we were at 72,890 latency!
    It was like walking through jello is slow motion =)
    Anyway, it was fun.

Greymayne was a great server, but i don't play anymore.

• darkscorpiondarkscorpion Member Posts: 89
    wow dude 72k lat!!!! how could u stand playing lol hte most i ever had on US server was close to 9,000k on a sunday night, primetime, and yeah it sucked bigtime.
  • FaelanFaelan Member UncommonPosts: 819

Uhm, highest I've ever seen was 2K. That was terrible. Upon further investigation, it turned out that I had forgotten about the BitTorrent client I was running in the background. It was sucking up all my up and downstream bandwidth, so no wonder why I was experiencing trouble. Usually I get 50-250ms depending on time and place.

I'm a big ol' fluffy carewolf. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• ValeyardValeyard Member Posts: 13
    I play on RPPVP too, i have characters on Ravenholdt Scarshield and The Venture CO. The Venture co is the worst in terms of latency, ive had high latency and there are often more severwide disconnects.
  • GindaceGindace Member Posts: 161
    I had 1.7k before. That's my highest. I don't know what the best server is honestly, but it's surely NOT Burning Blade.

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

I play rpPvP and PvP. The Venture Co. is, as people have said overpopulated which leads to big time lag at times. But I've got a lowbie on Ravenholdt and I'd say it's the best server I've been on so far. Then for PvP I play on Shattered Hand, which seems alright but I haven't been on much. 

Oh... biggest latency. I dunno, nothing like what some other people, probably around 1k