Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A PICTURE ABOUT ISRAEL OHH GUYS YOU MUST SEE IT!

2»

Comments

• Fa|conFa|con Member Posts: 57

Originally posted by Desalus

This quote comes from the Hezbollah website:

"the concept of creating 'Israel' by the use of force and violence, by stealing the Arabs’ lands and killing Palestinians"

That is why there is war. Many people are still pissed at Israel's formation, and the large number of Jewish immigrants that have come to the area in the past 80 years. Not to mention, Israel has had many conflicts and wars with surrounding countries since Israel's creation. The Hezbollah are not fighting for their religion, they are fighting for that they believe is theirs. They are fighting for their land and their honor.

To say that America's support for Israel comes from the "end of days" group is ludicrous. Israel is one of America's closest allies. Closer than any other mainland European Country. Israel also buys a ton of military weapons from the US. Llook in to those two reasons, I'm sure you will find lots of info. I don't have the time to elaborate because I have to leave to go somewhere.

And you believe that crap? Hezbollah are fighting under an order handed down by Iran so that they could draw attention away from themselves. The attacks came on the same day Iran had to answer to the UN about its nuclear program. That is not a coincidence.

Besides, Jews owned that land before it was partitioned off for them by the UN anyway.

--------------

To the person who said there were no terrorists there, yes there were. The IDF has video tape of them shooting rockets right behind the building.

And you believe that crap? Hezbollah are fighting under an order handed down by Iran so that they could draw attention away from themselves. The attacks came on the same day Iran had to answer to the UN about its nuclear program. That is not a coincidence.

Besides, Jews owned that land before it was partitioned off for them by the UN anyway.

--------------

To the person who said there were no terrorists there, yes there were. The IDF has video tape of them shooting rockets right behind the building.

--------------

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Has anyone else noticed that all these kids keep dying but the parents are always alive? The building is flattened and both parents are always like "My 4 babies are dead! Blah Blah Blah!"

I keep thinking where the hell were you? If you were a parent shouldn't you be in the house with your kids?

Something seems strange about this.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• Fa|conFa|con Member Posts: 57

Originally posted by Desalus

This quote comes from the Hezbollah website:

"the concept of creating 'Israel' by the use of force and violence, by stealing the Arabs’ lands and killing Palestinians"

That is why there is war. Many people are still pissed at Israel's formation, and the large number of Jewish immigrants that have come to the area in the past 80 years. Not to mention, Israel has had many conflicts and wars with surrounding countries since Israel's creation. The Hezbollah are not fighting for their religion, they are fighting for that they believe is theirs. They are fighting for their land and their honor.

To say that America's support for Israel comes from the "end of days" group is ludicrous. Israel is one of America's closest allies. Closer than any other mainland European Country. Israel also buys a ton of military weapons from the US. Llook in to those two reasons, I'm sure you will find lots of info. I don't have the time to elaborate because I have to leave to go somewhere.

--------------

--------------

--------------

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

Originally posted by Anofalye

Israel at least is not trying to make themselves look "very good".

They are the victims, they defend themselves, period.  What must be done, must be done.

Personnally I am against warning, Hezbollah will leave the area as they are able to move fast, while some civilians might not, thereby I am against the idea to warn that they are about to bomb, yet this is their choice.  If they are to bomb, at very least, they have to hope to caught Hezbollah, my opinion.

The civil society of Liban, by protecting a group who delves in terrors and illegitimate attacks, they are only recolting the results of harboring this group.  Sad, but not a choice.  Israel has to choice to suffer or to fight, yet they always offer peace and work peacefully as long as possible...for how long as the Hezbollah been illegally attacking from accross the border?  That is unacceptable.  Especially that the Liban govnment protect these thugs.

The withdrawal of south-Liban was done with 1 obligation from the Liban army, it was to ensure that the border was peaceful from THEIR side of the border.  Which is basic comon sense.  Even the Greeks and the Turks never did such stuff.  Israel has a right to protect it civilian, 1 million Israelis can't live in their home peacefully.
    When Liban try to look like a victim, I recall the Press Conferrence given by Hezbollah when they did terror attacks, the general cheers ensuing and the fact Liban was proud of Hezbollah...these memories remove any doubt, Liban is not a victim.  It population is, but not the country and the government.
    The fact Liban didn't openly oppose Al-Qaida is not helping Liban at all.  "The Western Crusaders" as Al-Qaida is naming us (Crusaders are religious, we aren't, not much of a comparaison, the crusaders would never have allied with Jews, they would have wanted control, they would not developp a FREE Iraq country or Afghanistan, crusaders would have kept) are concerned with peace and sept 11 will never be forgotten, any country "supported" by Al-Qaida and not openly opposing it, well, by choosing allies you also choose enemies.  The Americans want to leave Iraq, but the violence will keep them there for a LONG time.  In fact, if Iraq would have been peaceful, the US would prolly be removing troops by now...not happening this year!  These terrors attacks ensure that these troops remains there longer, instead of leaving a free country, they are assisting in the building of the free country.  All these terrorists are doing is improving our resolve.

Well, of course israel has the right to defence themselves but why is israel always in a defence situation, even if they are occupying Arabic parts of Palestine (israel is the Jewish part), attacking and destroying in this area, kidnapping and killing people like the bad boys do ? there is a basic problem to define this defence of israel, especially about the Palestinian problem and even the hisbollah conflict now has to do something with it.

I dont want to tell who is here the bad or good guy, but we should not forget why this conflict started. Before the conflict, Israel kidnapped two Palestinians from the Gaza strip, next day Palestinian miliz kidnapped one Israelis and the israel military payed back with attacks. Only some days before the conflict started, the Lebanon secret service arrested four Israelis which are connected to previous assassinations to different Lebanese organization members. Short time after that on the boarder some Hisbollah attacked Israeli-an troops, killed 3 and kidnapped 2. One Israelis merkava tank followed the hisbollah miliz inside Lebanese territory but got destroyed after 700m of the boarder...than the official attack of the IDF started.

You are right, that most Lebanese people are victims and hisbollah has the responsibility about the attacks, but the number of civilian deaths are still rising and thats the main problem, even if it sounds strange that the world suddenly is in aah and ohh when almost 4000 civilians died in Kabul after 911 in only around 6 weeks.

The main Problem for Israel is still the partitioning of Palestine (in one Arabic and one Jewish part). The state Israel exist already but it got not accepted from the leaders of the Palestinians and the Arabic nations around israel. Yet Israel still occupies huge parts of the Palestinian parts, controlling the water, controlling strategical areas, controlling the exit and entrance, controlling the building of houses, building own settlements in the region etc..

If Israel want to have really peace with all Arabic nations surrounded, the Palestinian problem needs to get solved but if that problem will still exist you wont find any peace in this part of the world.

[quote] Besides, Jews owned that land before it was partitioned off for them by the UN anyway.[/quote]

well 1922 were 22% of the whole country by Jewish populated and only west of the Jordan, from the British divided and that was before the UN mandate. 1917 was the "Balfour-Declaration" where the British promised a Jewish homestead. So i cant follow, what do u mean you owned the country anyway ?

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by porgie
    Does anyone else ever feel like there are a few religious nuts pulling all the rest of us along in their destruction?

Its not religion that's at fault. It's the people that use the shield of religion to excuse their actions.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• tetsultetsul Member Posts: 1,020

Why speak my opinion when some else already has, and for some reason with the T2 music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jFZDbDyinw&search=pat%20buchanan

• SalvatorisSalvatoris Member Posts: 1,360

I don't generally like to get involved in political discussions such as this... but I think a lot of the people posting in this thread should take a look at THIS PAGE.

• spizzspizz Member UncommonPosts: 1,971

Originally posted by Salvatoris

I don't generally like to get involved in political discussions such as this... but I think a lot of the people posting in this thread should take a look at THIS PAGE.

This might be handy...

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Originally posted by porgie
    Does anyone else ever feel like there are a few religious nuts pulling all the rest of us along in their destruction?

Constantly

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• gonen94gonen94 Member Posts: 35

Look Omfg

listen good.

ISRAEL WANT PEACE!!!!!!!!1 ISRAEL WANT PEACE!!!!

we dont want to attak them. we dont want!! we attak becuase they attak.

they attaking us and we need just let them kill us!?

look if someone say"but israel kill 37 childers!!" then look, we have very small country and the arabs have 20+

in the holocost 1 milon cheildren die! are you understnad it??!?!?!?!? 1 milon children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 milon!!!!!!! after the holocost, after 6 milon jews die. the arabs dont want to give us even very smalll country.

i want to say just 1 thing. they dont have heart.

• HivesHives Member UncommonPosts: 203

Peace!

• CowinspaceCowinspace Member Posts: 671

Originally posted by gonen94

Look Omfg

listen good.
    ISRAEL WANT PEACE!!!!!!!!1 ISRAEL WANT PEACE!!!!

we dont want to attak them. we dont want!! we attak becuase they attak.
    they attaking us and we need just let them kill us!?

look if someone say"but israel kill 37 childers!!" then look, we have very small country and the arabs have 20+
    in the holocost 1 milon cheildren die! are you understnad it??!?!?!?!? 1 milon children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 milon!!!!!!! after the holocost, after 6 milon jews die. the arabs dont want to give us even very smalll country.
     i want to say just 1 thing. they dont have heart.

Just because the Holocaust happen to the Jews does not give Israel carte blanche to deal with its enemies how it likes. Civilians should never have to suffer the brunt of a war, and to do as Israel has , targeting infrastructure first so that people are with out fresh water or even routes out, is unacceptable. (correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Israel knock out all the main roads in southern Lebanon? how are the civilians meant to get out?}.

And to whoever said no other coutry could suffer as long as Israel without retaliating, The UK (and Ireland) managed to make it through the troubles with out bombing each other into the stone age. And the Irish paramilitaries were just as willing to hide amongst the civilian population of Ulster.