Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO HATE RUNESCAPE

Mr.HappyMr.Happy Member CommonPosts: 64

STOP POSTING HERE AND POST AT YOUR OTHER MMORPG GAMES!!! SERIOUSLY I MEAN WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT TO DO WITH OUR LIVES SO STOP POSTING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO!!!!

Thanks,

Mr.Happy

Comments

• ezycoolezycool Member Posts: 8
    damn straight

• samuribladesamuriblade Member Posts: 30

Yep...  people need to stop bugging us.

• RSmastaRSmasta Member Posts: 29

Yeah keep offf this forum you RS hating loser n00bs!

Lol ignore my poor quality descriptions

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384
    Yeah man, i know what your talkin about. When i played rs....people made fun of me and said it sucked.....to bad they were RIGHT!!! OMG DONT PLAY IT!!! IT MORE ADDICTING THAN THE OTHER MMOS!!! SAVE YOURSELF AND DONT START!!... also btw....if u complain about haters on this forum.....just go to the rs forum. 100x worse than this. (and thats people who pay to play it, or maybe they just pay to flame and spam) anyways.....if u play, u will get banned eventually......for no reason.

• DarkchronicDarkchronic Member Posts: 1,088
    ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE WITH KEYBOARDS. YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY DOES IN FACT WORK.

---------------------------------------
    No Userbar here, sorry to disappoint.

• knightknifeknightknife Member Posts: 384
    thanks for that useful info

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    RS kiddies are funny in packs. Always calling people who don't agree with them noobs. Truely this is the playground of the interwebz.
  • BlurrBlurr Member UncommonPosts: 2,155

Ya who cares.

If they wanna play that shitty game, let em. It's not like we have to play a game that sucks so bad, so let them do what they want, even it really is a bad game.

"Because it's easier to nitpick something than to be constructive." -roach5000

• swordfreak13swordfreak13 Member Posts: 62
    if they dont like rs y they wasteing time on this forum
  • zakarathzakarath Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by evolutionist
    TOTAALLY....... IF ur still plaYING RUN e scape u are either UNDER the age of 10 or just very stupid and have no life AND if u aRE over lvl 40-50 U R A TOTAL LOSER WHO IS OVERWEIGHT AND FAT

Yea, your user info says you're 14...the comments you make say true about your age.

• deaddknightdeaddknight Member Posts: 6

RUNESCAPE ROXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
    ~Kevin~
    ~Silkroad oasis server~
    ~White_Diablo~

• sparky7483sparky7483 Member Posts: 159

Originally posted by swordfreak13

Cuz we like 2 piss off u stupid sh*tty RS lovers, thats y!!!!!

Plus we got nuthin better 2 do

EDIT: No, thats not the reason. I was just screwing around. The real reason is because this is a forum. Forums are made for discussing whatever the topic is, not for the people who agree/disagree with the topic to take over the whole thing.

Life is full of choices--dont make RS one of em
    ----------
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148
    I never understood why RS has the reputation it does. Back in its golden days as some may have seen it, it was a really good game, and really fun and addicting. It has a good pk system. Rarly games have good pvp but just because its RS people say omg its worse then the shitty games that were just realised. p2p is three times as cheap as games now. True the new 3d looks terrible but classic doesnt really look that bad.

Dont bash it just because its runescape, bash it because you dont like certain things about it just like any other game you would.

• IvannatinkleIvannatinkle Member Posts: 109
    Personally, play what you like. It's all good. IMHO though, Jagex needs to stop giving excuses about the limitations of java as far as graphics. Wurm online is java based and blows them out of the water with graphics and has the same skills and gameplay as RS. Just needs more players. So, if jagex says they can't do better because of java, then they are obviously not the java experts they proclaim themselves to be. As far as the gameplay mechanics of RS, they are fine and even enjoyable. The community, at least on the free accounts, sucks. Also, Wurm is free for everyone. No member-only advantages.

• Shrimp10Shrimp10 Member Posts: 275

Originally posted by sparky7483

Originally posted by swordfreak13

Cuz we like 2 piss off u stupid sh*tty RS lovers, thats y!!!!!

Plus we got nuthin better 2 do

Well it isn't working.

And you have nothing better to do?   What happened to WoW and GW and all your other games that you like to play?

Best MMOs - RuneScape and WoW
    Crappiest MMOs - Hero Online, SWG, DDO
    MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    ----

RUN E SCAPE SUX SO BAD IT AIN'T EVEN FUNNY!!
    Please stop it!!!!!!! It's sad what its doin to America.

---News Flash---

RS only sucks in your opinion!   There are a good 5 million+ players + nearly 900,000 subscribers who will vouge for me on it!  

MMO's played - RS, WoW, GW, EVE, AO, PlanetSide, Jumpgate, Face of Mankind, MapleStory, SO, Liniege 1 & 2, City of Villains, Flyff, Realm Online, SWG, Seed, Sims Online, City of Heroes.

----

• paadepaade Member Posts: 471
    RS was good back in the classic RS days. Why? It actually had a good, somewhat mature community and thats the biggest flaw of RS today, its community.

So in another words, if RS got rid of 99% of its current playerbase, it would be a OK game

One day it will improve, Jagex just have to filter them out by somewhat drastic means to sort out the community.  

----

Originally posted by Shrimp10

RUN E SCAPE SUX SO BAD IT AIN'T EVEN FUNNY!!
    Please stop it!!!!!!! It's sad what its doin to America.

---News Flash---

RS only sucks in your opinion!   There are a good 5 million+ players + nearly 900,000 subscribers who will vouge for me on it!  

Should be the other way around. It's only good in YOUR opinion. And i doubt there are over 5 million people playing this game.

One day it will improve, Jagex just have to filter them out by somewhat drastic means to sort out the community.  

Not until another sh*tty non downloadable game comes out. Until then there will always be a bad community.

Originally posted by BobCrazyton

Not until another sh*tty non downloadable game comes out. Until then there will always be a bad community.

Whatever you want to think.

----

• pennstat999pennstat999 Member Posts: 4
    what is your problem!!!!!! leave if u dont like runescape

Ha! like you could beat me up.

• evolutionistevolutionist Member Posts: 36

why couldn't I although with america and all u could be a huge monkey bodybuilder for all i know although i prefer to think of you as some puny first grader who slobbers all over Jagex's website and spends 5 hours a day sellin dragon rune

Your just a nerd hiding in your room playing computer games all day

This discussion has been closed.