Our friends over at Auto Assault have released a list of things that we can expect to see when they release Update 2. The list, we are told, is subject to change, but it does give us an idea of what they are working on:
- New Arena Map: Emergence. Emergence is the evolution of Auto Assault deathmatch. Gameplay is more fast-paced, and contains new, more exciting power-ups. Beware the jump ring!
- New Colliseum Map: Coliseum. Coliseum is a new instance map attached to Ground Zero. OCD built the Coliseum to test the most elite drivers with unique, ever-more-difficult challenges.
- New missions in Ground Zero. More than 20 new missions have been added to Ground Zero.
- Improved Performance on starter maps: The Wastes, Malachite, Fort Logan, Tocado, Upside
- Increased Capture Time on Outposts in Ground Zero. This will encourage group play and give defenders more of a chance to react to changing battle conditions.
- Adjusted repair consumables to have 1 less cooldown timer group than before.
- These changes should improve support class desirability, team play, and improve conditions in Ground Zero.
- Increased all Mutant mission XP payouts from levels 6-59 by 10% and increased Biomek mission XP payouts from levels 6-59 by 5%.
- Outpost Token Store with new "Battlemaster" set of items. Remember all those tokens you collected capturing outposts in Ground Zero? Now you can spend them on amazing new items. The Battlemaster set of items is brutal, embedded with skulls and glowing with the blood of your enemies.
- Pet Balance Improvements. Nearly every summon across all races/classes now lasts for over an hour in duration at the highest ranks, and have had their accuracy and hit points greatly improved and normalized.
- Improved statistics of Epic mission rewards, including the addition of the best auto-repair in the game.
- Many new weapons to improve drops and damage type availability.
- There will also be a wider selection of non-energy based and high refire-rate weaponry.
- Also, new tricks coming soon after Update 2 to improve your customization options.
For more on Auto Assault, click here.