Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta to Start!

The word is out!   The long awaited Uru Live  Beta will be starting next week, according to the TH Meeting log !   I can't wait!

Comments

• RDDurantRDDurant Member Posts: 6
    Does having signed up for gametap with the uru promotion qualify you for beta, or is there a sign up happening somewhere?
  • ilmgilmg Member Posts: 9
    You sign up for the beta in the Uru Live website.

• RickmanRickman Member Posts: 5
    I doubt I'm in the first group or even the second but I'm crossing my fingers.
  • ValkanisarValkanisar Member UncommonPosts: 494

wonder if they will invite all the old beta testers or is it going to be a random thing?

• Whitch2Whitch2 Member Posts: 13

The word we have received to this point, indicates that it will pretty much depend on when you signed up for the beta, not who you are.  We have also been told that everyone who signed up will eventually be invited in.

I do know that those of us from the previous beta that have signed up for this one exceed 50 many times over,  and word is that this initial group consists of 50 testers.  After doing the math, it still boils down to ....they'll call us when they call us.   We wait, as does everyone else. 

• JackalCarlosJackalCarlos Member Posts: 6
    Yeaaaaah the beta sign up is first come first serve.
  • Te'anaTe'ana Member Posts: 7
    As a former beta tester I can attest to NOT being in this initital beta. The first 50 were handpicked, future testers are supposed to be selected on a first-digned up, first-to be selected basis.
  • JackalCarlosJackalCarlos Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for clearing it up, Tee'ana!

• RDDurantRDDurant Member Posts: 6
    :-( It's waiting for Zandi's e-mail all over again.
  • kelmkelm Member Posts: 11
    Yes beta has started   but with the game being launched via Game Tap it will be only avalable in USA there is talk about Cyan making an international connection to be run independant of Game Tap at the same price you would pay with the Game Tap package $9.95 a month
  • mikrasovmikrasov Member Posts: 3
    I hope i get picked for the Beta ^^. Can't wait to be back in the cavern.

• Kai-UweKai-Uwe Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by kelm
    Yes beta has started   but with the game being launched via Game Tap it will be only avalable in USA there is talk about Cyan making an international connection to be run independant of Game Tap at the same price you would pay with the Game Tap package $9.95 a month

Hi kelm!

This isn´t entirely true. Outside the USA UruLive will be available for the same price like in the USA, but without the additional GameTap-stuff. Once GameTap is available in other countries, subscribers for UruLive living there will get all the GameTap-stuff in addition. The monthly price then will be also the same.

Kai-Uwe

• SeaOtterSeaOtter Member Posts: 32
    And they're already into the second round of testers in this closed Beta -- very excited!

I got the e-mail confirming that I was registered for the Beta and (even though I knew they were going out), my heart stopped for just a moment, thinking I was in.

Rushing to get every little thing done in life so that when I do get called, I can give it all my time.

• binary_0011binary_0011 Member Posts: 528
    beta has ended is it? by the way, wat is game tap? how to sign up?

• SeaOtterSeaOtter Member Posts: 32
    Beta has not yet ended -- I didn't word my post very well.

To find out more about the Gametap special offer of one month free, go to...

http://urulive.cyanworlds.com/blog/

It also has a link to Gametap and a page where you can sign up to be a Beta tester.

• OphielleDiabOphielleDiab Member Posts: 19
    Email ...

Name ...

You've successfully signed up for the beta! ...

Dam no messing about there image i hate long signup forms lol

Definatly going to give this a go see you all in game

Ophielle.

Originally posted by ilmg
    You sign up for the beta in the Uru Live website.

• dorpianodorpiano Member Posts: 19
    hey guyszz guess what I am in the beta and the game is sooo wicked!!!image

dman

• WarriorgrimWarriorgrim Member Posts: 1
    Yes i got into beta!

• Kai-UweKai-Uwe Member Posts: 5

If this is true, dorpiano and Warriorgrim, then you have violated the NDA with this posts!

Kai-Uwe