Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warcraft Anyone?

ukanflyyukanflyy Member Posts: 31
Just asking...

Comments

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

you should probably elaberate a bit more tho i did vote for warcraft rts

but could you add a WARCRAFT Tabletop option for those who also do origonal warcraft.

• Takata5Takata5 Member Posts: 336
    I use to play the first Warcraft but now I only play WoW because its been a long time and I've lost the cd's to Warcraft. They don't sell a trilogy pack with all three originals do they?

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572
    I play niether currently.

Liked them both though.

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

Originally posted by LordSlater

but could you add a WARCRAFT Tabletop option for those who also do origonal warcraft.

um, isn't the tabletop version actually warhammer?

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• OneMuslimOneMuslim Member Posts: 426

Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

that's my favourite, if i can only make it run, i have the original too, but requires a code in some papers i lost.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by damian7

Originally posted by LordSlater

um, isn't the tabletop version actually warhammer?

Nope.
  • TiredNimbusTiredNimbus Member Posts: 21

Warcraft copied warhammer. even in the table top parts of things? Im pretty sure there is no warcraft tabletop and if someone is mistaking warcraft for warhammer I will blugeon them over the head wlth a Mallet of uber (+5)

But if there is then thats ok with me :)