Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warock Open beta

Warrock open beta is a war game F2P so far for those who dont know what F2P means

(free too play). Pretty fun about 5 servers So gaurunteed less lag. I dont know If I can really say its a

mmorpg but more as a mmofps. Im only posting it here so I can get some people to stop complaning.

Heres the link...>>>>  http://warrock.net/ If u cant link from here go to fileplanet Should be on the

front page. Have fun. Oh did I mention vechicles?

Comments

• scrawnehscrawneh Member Posts: 220
    Is this like GunZ just with... more guns and less jumping?

• JacklongJacklong Member Posts: 19
    No actually I hated gunz and hid from it and found this.
    I bet there are tons of lag :-)

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

EDITED.

Wow,this game reminds me of both CSS & BF2. Seems worth a try.

• joejccva71joejccva71 Member UncommonPosts: 848

It's actually pretty fun. I've been playing for about a week to free up the boredom.

• nomadiannomadian Member Posts: 3,490
    totally different from GunzOnline, its like the above poster said;- a mixture of CS and BF2. You have tanks, helicopters, planes, humvees. It can be a bit overwhelming and frustrating at times, but I think its a pretty decent game. 

• JacklongJacklong Member Posts: 19
    Thank you for your time people
  • AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

worth the try.... its def still a beta but its playable... ive spent a bit of time with it.. Hell lets call it Ackbars free game of the month.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• AnindelAnindel Member Posts: 66
    I'd play if I could actually get a confirmation email, been waiting 20 minutes. Back to lame WoW I go.

• golthangolthan Member Posts: 24
    been playing for a week now and im already level 12! I play to much. I enjoy the game a lot.
    Problem at the moment is the latest update on friday has seemed to cause a few problems. Vehicle maps are being especially laggy.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    I have been playing this for a few days. its really a great first person shooter, a nice mix between Counterstrike & Battlefield 2. recommended to any FPS fan.

• tauraktaurak Member Posts: 174

So, lets talk about K2 Networks...

First off I would just like to say that K2 is the WORST thing that has ever happened in the gaming industry. Customer service IS a copy and paste bot. The GM's they hire to run their games are crooked as hell, AKA selling in game items to their friends for $USD. They allow people who Pay to Play their games to use hacks, and also tell them about exploits or other ways to gain an unfair advantage, but once these people stop paying they are immediately banned from the game.

If you don't take it from me then you can go ask around about other K2 games like Knight Online. www.ko4life.com is an unofficial forum for knight online. The official forum is run by nazi forum mods who will not allow you to talk about problems with K2 becaus eit makes them look bad.

Trust me, stay as far away from K2 Networks as possible when it comes to games. If you think SoE, EA, Blizzard or any othe rgame company is bad, K2 makes them look like jesus.

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    Well since no ones actually paying for warrock yet i dont see a problem. Not gonna really run into too many evil gms in a first person shooter type game anyway. Also they just patched out one of the bad exploits peoples were doing. The forums for warrock arent bad either. Perhaps this evil K2 stuff pertains only to Knight Online? I Had no idea they were the same developer.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    This game isnt really an mmorpg in any respect. Theyre going to level restrict weapons... eventually and that seems to be the only point to levelling. Barely a persistent world and just an attempt to make money off people that are bored of BF2 and dont see the similarities :P

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

Yes...bf has loads of cs type maps.. Seriously people who are saying its a clone of bf2 must have played like 5 minutes of the game.

• KeridwanKeridwan Member Posts: 118
    thanks for this it looks groovy and I will check it out later ... I need an all girl guild tho :P ....

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

Sent them two account names. No confirmation e-mails since the few days back I sent them. (I think it was Friday or Thursday last?)

Sigh.

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    ok when exactly were they going to reply to my signup?

Noticing a lot of problems with the signup, I signed up 3 times, the two times didn't register till the next day. Apparently gmail accounts are supposed to sign up immediately or something. 

• VogunVogun Member Posts: 6
    been playing it for like 30 mins the lag was killing me.... absolutly rediculous
    yeah the last update has been pretty horrid in terms of lag, but I would suggest making sure you're on your right area server and secondly trying a few maps. Some of the non-vehicle ones are not so laggy.

• ThumlinThumlin Member Posts: 1
    Looks decent ! Just wish the registration was a bit faster !

• AlmeydaAlmeyda Member Posts: 29

Originally posted by Anindel
    I'd play if I could actually get a confirmation email, been waiting 20 minutes. Back to lame WoW I go.

Same prop. :/

Originally posted by nomadian
    Yes...bf has loads of cs type maps.. Seriously people who are saying its a clone of bf2 must have played like 5 minutes of the game.

No one is saying that it is a clone. We are merely gesturing towards the similarities. Similarities so profound that sensible individuals would see no benefit in playing Warock when one could play the wonderfully lag-free local servers that host BF2 games.