Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• BargeBarge Member Posts: 65

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11111one!!!11!

dammit i was hoping for a earlier release, on the bright side it may prevent a disaster like anarchy onlines launch

• funkofunko Member Posts: 15

They are keep delaying the launch date... I wonder if there is some serious problem in the game design that they are still unable to solve....

e.g.. latency problem to their real time action base combat idea.. I am still in doubt on how they solve this problem.. It sounds very nice to everyone.. But if u think twice, how can it works on a MMORPG where ppl around the world plays on the same server.. says.. maybe located in US ... for most ppl who are not staying in US, getting a latency of 300+ to the server is reasonable... but such latency will make u unable to swing ur target and dodge attack already.. 

hmm. hope it is not another DDO when it release..

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

/Sigh

There is already a thread about this. Please read relevant topics and do a search prior, it's nitpicking, it's simply being respectful to the community.

To add.

I would also suggest to add an extra 6 months to the new release date, I would not seriously expect this game until at least September or October. It's a Public Relations move and has been done by every single MMO in development and it's done for all sorts of reasons.

So yup, at least another year to go for this one.

• AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350

Originally posted by shae

/Sigh
    There is already a thread about this. Please read relevant topics and do a search prior, it's nitpicking, it's simply being respectful to the community.
    To add.
    I would also suggest to add an extra 6 months to the new release date, I would not seriously expect this game until at least September or October. It's a Public Relations move and has been done by every single MMO in development and it's done for all sorts of reasons.
    So yup, at least another year to go for this one.

You are a nubbins. As you can see from the previous post that this isen't old news to them. The other post fell behind so this one takes the frontpage. And from different perspectives things seem to change....ggod I wanted to play this game this year.

• wjrasmussenwjrasmussen Member Posts: 1,493
    Vista
  • FungoidFungoid Member Posts: 3

Oh please God no... does this mean I have to go back to WoW now? Damn you Funcom, damn you to... ah, can't stay mad at you guys. But I guess I've learned never ever to trust release dates - feel kinda stupid for falling for that old stunt.

• ceremonyceremony Member Posts: 18

I would suggest to everyone interested in this game to use the new time we have until launch to read the Robert E Howard  novels. They are fantastic.

I would try and read them in chronological order, but it's not completely necessary.

What are you waiting for?

This discussion has been closed.