Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oh man, the timing was off by a month.

nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

Now, I know many people are philisophically opposed to giving money to SOE, or playing SWG. Let me say that I 1) respect that opinion, and 2) understand why you feel that way.

Now, to all those who stopped playing, or didn't want to play because it just seemed like nothing was going on, I recommend giving it a month now. They should've waited to reactivate all those cancelled accounts until now. Why?

The Imperial Crackdown is FUN!!!!!!! it gives it a bit more of a starwarsy feel, and it has also sparked an unheard of amount of PvP battles (on Tempest at least).

Basically, now people are coming away fromt he holo grind to actually play the game. And for those without the philisophical opposition to SWG/SOE, I'd say if you were thinking about trying it out, do so.

Looks like now that good ole Raph is out, the game is going in the right direction.

Heck, at this rate, I'll actually be saying its a good game.

A far cry from where I was 2 months ago, for sure.

Flon Gerg

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I totally trust your opinion image

However, I just bought Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark and Im really getting into itimage

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Originally posted by nolf

Now, I know many people are philisophically opposed to giving money to SOE, or playing SWG. Let me say that I 1) respect that opinion, and 2) understand why you feel that way.

I find it halarious that people who are opposed to SONY will cite SWG as their target and not EverQuest or EverQuest 2, and they cower at bashing EQ on the EQ forums. And cower at bashing EQ2 on the EQ2 forums. LOLOL! image

"I hate SONY and ALL their games because of SWG! I will never play another SONY game!"

"SONY has destroyed itself because of SWG!" "SONY's customer service sucks major because of SWG!"

They post all this on the SWG forums but not on the EQ and EQ2 forums heheh.

=========================
    ======= SIGNATURE =========
    =========================
    MMORPG games I've played:
    -------------------------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/xplororor

Star Wars Galaxies:
    -------------------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/capt_xplororor

More games:
    -----------
    http://community.webshots.com/user/xplororor_archives01

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

I find it hilarious when people dig up threads from 2 years ago, and reply to them.

Flon Gerg

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by nolf

I find it hilarious when people dig up threads from 2 years ago, and reply to them.
    Flon Gerg

DOH!!

PWNED

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.