Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

get back in?

BrotheryangBrotheryang Member UncommonPosts: 174
I it worth getting back into this game. I quit when i  hit lvl 20 cause all of it seemed the same. Anyways what i want to know is if you guys think its worth coming back to cause i am looking for agame to play and im hopping that thing have changed in this game for the better.

Comments

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102
    There are only 5 maps in the game (per race) and no one goes on 1 of them and I think thats going to stay the same. Honestly, if you want lengthy wow-esque scenery this is not the game for it. The game is about enjoying twinking the perfect character and watching it progress.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186
    So far the game has very much been concentrating on what it already has with little content being added. However more and more this seems to be less of the case as the next patch is set to be releasing Guild vs Guild combat which will add a whole lot more to the game by itself. If that still doesn't seem very much to wet your appetite then I'd say check back again and see the game for yourself in a few months.

• NinixNinix Member Posts: 190
    well... i think the game is cool... but well... i havent playd for so long... im only lvl 30 :P

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

Originally posted by Brotheryang
    I it worth getting back into this game. I quit when i  hit lvl 20 cause all of it seemed the same. Anyways what i want to know is if you guys think its worth coming back to cause i am looking for agame to play and im hopping that thing have changed in this game for the better.

If your planning to make a come back, then do so now. the rates are temporary 2x till the new patch comes out, and with the new battle dungeons, you should be lvl 30 in no time, and thats where the pvp starts. the world is still pretty small, but this is because of the pvp. you have a big chance to encounter enemy players now, so there is a lot more pvp going on then in a big world. the battle dungeons add a lot of group play, definitly a lot of fun.