Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

few questions

destro3979destro3979 Member Posts: 470

What is a fun are some fun classes

so far iv tried wizard and bezerker

also what is the newest server

Comments

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Not 100% sure what you are asking, but from the gist of that, you are asking which classes are fun to play I believe.

It depends on your play style.

Do you like stealth? Do you like to heal? Do you like to Tank? Do you like to Nuke/Use ranged attacks?

Not sure about the newest server, probably the PvP ones.d

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540
    my fav chhar to play is a palliden,they are onee of the better soloist, can heal self  and grroups, aalso are called upon to be tanks, a server i  like is bazaar

playing eq2 and two worlds

• DarkikonDarkikon Member UncommonPosts: 42

Well :

1. Scouts make the best explorers and solo questers imo, easy to stealth through areas to reach and objectives. Tracking is also huge, and they do nice damage.

2. Mages can often solo strong, with wizzies being able to solo heroic encounters with relative ease with AE/root techniques. Tweaked out mages can do ALOT of damage.

3. Warrior types vary alot, some are tanks like Guardians. Monks, on the other hand, are more suited in a DPS role, though they can tank in a pinch and a decent job with their defensive stances.

4. healer types also vary alot, with the "pure" healing Templars and Inquisitors being best suited for group play. Though they cannot match the healing power of a pure healer, furies and wardens do much more damage.

Really does depend on your play style. Chances are, on your server, healers are in short supply, so if you rarely want to have an issue with finding a group, those are fun. On the other hand, if you are solo player, maybe a monk or wiiz is for you.

• napalmswebnapalmsweb Member UncommonPosts: 150

Originally posted by Darkikon

Well :

1. Scouts make the best explorers and solo questers imo, easy to stealth through areas to reach and objectives. Tracking is also huge, and they do nice damage.
    2. Mages can often solo strong, with wizzies being able to solo heroic encounters with relative ease with AE/root techniques. Tweaked out mages can do ALOT of damage.
    3. Warrior types vary alot, some are tanks like Guardians. Monks, on the other hand, are more suited in a DPS role, though they can tank in a pinch and a decent job with their defensive stances.
    4. healer types also vary alot, with the "pure" healing Templars and Inquisitors being best suited for group play. Though they cannot match the healing power of a pure healer, furies and wardens do much more damage.
    Really does depend on your play style. Chances are, on your server, healers are in short supply, so if you rarely want to have an issue with finding a group, those are fun. On the other hand, if you are solo player, maybe a monk or wiiz is for you.

How do you find Wizards for solo-PvP. I seem to suck at PvP and have lost this week to several Q's who were 4 lvls under me (I hesitate to even report that). However, in a group, my 29 wizard does well, just not solo (esp. against scouts or tanks)
  • DarkikonDarkikon Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Agreed - Wizards are not so good in pvp, at least not until they get up there and get a few masters. Just too fragile. IMO, wizzies need a group to consistently succeed in pvp, like many other classes. Bruisers seem to do well in solo pvp, as do assassins when they get the drop on someone, but for the rest of us it is always dicey.