Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sb.exe problem

patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148
I get to the brown loading screen with the 2 characters on it, at the end a window pops up with an  ACCESS VIOLATION thing abouit sb.exe. Whats going on?

Comments

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

To my knowledge,sb.exe is a random error that pops-up sometimes. (maybe a SB vet would tell you more details) It's only happened for me once....so far.

Is this a consistent thing or has it just happened the one time?

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

I have been playing about a week frequently and I haven't gotten that one yet.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148
    I got on once and played for about 30 minutes, and then now everytime I try it pops up.

have you tried reinstalling the client?

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

Yeah I reinstalled it last night and its still giving me the sb.exe (ACCESS VIOLATION) error.

- Scaris

PC

Dunno then, try google like I did.

- Scaris

I tried to google it, but all that i can find is a sb.exe error that happens during gameplay. Mine happens before the login screen. Looks like ill have to find another game.

So after uninstalling it and reinstalling it, it worked, but now right when i get into the game, it freezes. Then get the blue screen and have to turn off/turn on my computer. I have played before, so i know my computer can play it...but i dont know why it freezes.

• christianc87christianc87 Member Posts: 33
    dude, your fucked.

Oi?

• christianc87christianc87 Member Posts: 33
    id keep trying to uninstall and reinstall till it works.

Oi?