Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back to Evilville

TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

I have an account for CoV that I used a while ago when the game first came out.  I've got a Stalker that I loved, but the game got repetitive for me, much like CoH did when I played.

I am interested in playing once again, but I am afraid I may get bored with the repetitive nature of the missions and so on, so instead of re-activating my account, I went ahead and used one of my Free Trial Keys for CoV.

It stinks that I won't be able to use my main character, but this will give me a chance to try out a new archetype.  If there are any new players, or players like me who are comgin back or re-rolling, maybe we can meet up in-game and do some missions.

If anyone is interested, respond here or send me an E-mail (I haven't created my Trial character yet).  If I find that the game is deeper with a bit more variety in things to do, I will stick with it and re-activate my old account, most likely, unless the new one is a lot of fun.  A good group of players to do missions with has always been important for me in my enjoyment of CoH/CoV, so I'm just getting the word out for a head start in finding some.