Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Comments

• loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316
    ME!!!!

a job of a lorer is to preach the history of chaos with out the lorer of chaos all would be in chaos

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

IM THE FIRST REPLIER YA!!!!! I GET DA ACCOUNT XD

a job of a lorer is to preach the history of chaos with out the lorer of chaos all would be in chaos

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

Originally posted by dekron
    I am unable to continue the Knight Online beta so my account is up for grabs.  Remember character wipe is on the 27th (or before).  First reply gets it.  I will pm the person who gets it with all the info.

--------------------------------------------
    33.333333333333336% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

ok heres how to contact me image my mail adress i mainly use is [email protected] and my aim is deathgodnt and my msn is [email protected]

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

naww i never delete anything keep them in there and ima going TO HAVE SOME FUN!

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

• SereaphSereaph Member Posts: 9
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageany other accountsimageimageimage? ill take 1 hehe just mail my mmorpg accountimage

• StijunStijun Member Posts: 100

I get so fed up with people hoarding accounts, this is what your second account lore or your third?

If anyone has any account available that my brother may use please reply.

• mmredmmred Member Posts: 90
    Yes I agree with you Stijun. Many people out there are urging and unpaitient to play knight-online. So next time think about others first.

for 1 i dont have a second account for 2 i was testing my friend and for 3 stfu your usless s[aming im getting enough crap in the chat rooms i dont need anymore flaming from you guys

imageimage

Well, I do not belive I warrented such a responce.

Basically you have refered to your account using I and like terms so giving me false impressions.

mmred, I have allready seen examples of people having 3 or more ko accounts.
    Sadly this will continue.

• Lord_AraLord_Ara Member Posts: 73
    I for one would love the account so I and my son could try it out. We have not been able to get in

...in the end there was no Good and Evil only living and dead...

...in the end there was no Good and Evil only living and dead...

You'll have to wait till open sadly.

• jloverjlover Member Posts: 260

YA don't worry open beta will begin around the 24TH of this month.

Cant wait. imageimage

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!

wu-name=Ungrateful Dreamer

Love your enemys, it will drive them crazy.

9.523809523809523% nerd blood flows through your veins.
    NOOOOO get it out get it out!!!!

for 1 i could care less if you belived me me or not for 2 its mine i won it fairly so get over it idoits for 3 dont give me crap becuase i won suckersimageimageimageimage

• Kite22Kite22 Member Posts: 90
    I hate noobs like you that get good acounts with out working to get it. I worked hard on mine email me at [email protected] and ill fight you online to see how good you are. mwa hahahaha noooob!
  • Kite22Kite22 Member Posts: 90
    I hate noobs like you that get good acounts with out working to get it. I worked hard on mine email me at [email protected] and ill fight you online to see how good you are. mwa hahahaha noooob!
  • IgneousIgneous Member Posts: 7

Fight online? Surley you jest. You sir are a complete moron. I have known lore for a long time now. And trust me, he works hard. I suggest you go back to your basement.

Good Day,image

• KingSean281KingSean281 Member Posts: 10

I know this is off topic, but I have a Serious problem and need Help with KO

When i first load the game, the beginning white screen, is now black. When i log in the boxes that i type in are invisible but i can still type next the the word login and password. When the game is loaded up, I can not see any boxes. Ex: The shortcut box is gone but when i highlight the spot where a skill should be, the stats of the skill will show up (the same with items in my inventory). I can not see the boxes for the information box or the chat box. Basically, I cant see any of the boxes as if they are invisible but yet they are still there because if I click where I think the buttons should be, I get the affect as if they are there. This is a very annoying bug and affects my game play to the max!!! When i open a chest after a kill i dont even know where to put my cursor to find the box that you pick the items out of. Im not sure how this happend or what can be done to fix it, but whatever there is for me to try I will do it ten times over!!

If you have ANY suggestions PLEASE reply and i will try them!! -Thanks-

• <Lance><Lance> Member Posts: 42

Geeks......image

Anyways, sean I had the same problem as you. This can be solved by downloading a new graphic driver, and that eosn't always me the newest one. For my case, my driver was too new. If you have G-force card, you can visit www.nvidia.com (don't quote me but soemthing like that) and search for your type.

• KingSean281KingSean281 Member Posts: 10

Thank you for your response, as I believe you are correct.  Just recently my g card drivers were about a year and 3 months old and needed to be updated badly.  I first got it updated to 3 months newer and my problems began.  I figured if i updated it fully than it would fix.  I was having trouble finding a new update that worked for my dirvers but I did and everything works alot better, eccept for KO?  I have a crapy g card which I was planning on replacing soon anyways (nvida tnt2 32mb) but it worked just fine before.  Im still getting a new g card but I just was hoping that, that was the problem and nothing else.  I will try meanwhile, to set my drivers back a bit so it will work.  If you recommend, I can set my computer back to the date before the driver installation.  Hopefully that will work, but other games are not as good when they were not updated, but at least I can have KO back until I get a new card, which that is really all i want. Do you think this will work?

*Much Sppriciated* >been searching for this answer for the longest time and no replies or answers anywhere what so ever< thanks for the help :)