Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey, is there anyway I could steal the technology...

ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572

I heard there is space piracy in this game, so I was wondering if it's possible to steal the technology from Tempest Keep?  

Comments

• VixenHeartVixenHeart Member Posts: 458

When blackmarket skills came out I studied hard in those...  I can do a lot more in the trade then other people can and not get caught.

I'm pretty sure you can steal information, prints and technology.  You can pretty much do anything you want in that game. ;)

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Not in the way i think you mean if you want to steal the technology to make tempest ships then no you cant unless someone was hauling a bluprint off one around.

• AzirophosAzirophos Member Posts: 447

Originally posted by ConverseSC

I heard there is space piracy in this game, so I was wondering if it's possible to steal the technology from Tempest Keep?

Say no to drugs.

Also here you should feel more at home.

*waves*

------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Mandolin

Designers need to move away from the old D&D level-based model which was never designed for player vs player combat in the first place.

• frkhot97frkhot97 Member Posts: 393

Originally posted by Azirophos
    Say no to drugs.

Also here you should feel more at home.

*waves*

---

The tone of this post makes me wanna cancel my trial. Rude

• AzirophosAzirophos Member Posts: 447

Originally posted by frkhot97

1.) I guess you didnt see his follow up post that was victim of the database crash.
    2.) Tempest Keep is a WoW instance. So I was even helpful and pointed him to the right direction. I am sure he can be helped there.
    3.) The drug comment was directed toward him apparantly mixing an SF game and WoW, and toward the general 0 content or meaning of his (her?) post. Our wold you like if we would have more such "delightful" posts as the OP's?
    4.) Always interesting to see that people would cancel their trial because of one "rude" guy, one smacktalker, one bad event. Negatives are influencing people alwas stronger it seems.
    5.) If somebody asks a meaningful question I always give answers to the best of my ability, always trying to help the one asking, as you can see if you would check a few other threads.
    6.) the OP did simply not meet that criteria mentioned in point 5.
    7.) I hope you like EVE and stay, despite such community spoiling "lowlifes" as me.

------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Mandolin

Designers need to move away from the old D&D level-based model which was never designed for player vs player combat in the first place.

• SobaManSobaMan Member Posts: 384

1.) I guess you didnt see his follow up post that was victim of the database crash.
    2.) Tempest Keep is a WoW instance. So I was even helpful and pointed him to the right direction. I am sure he can be helped there.
    3.) The drug comment was directed toward him apparantly mixing an SF game and WoW, and toward the general 0 content or meaning of his (her?) post. Our wold you like if we would have more such "delightful" posts as the OP's?
    4.) Always interesting to see that people would cancel their trial because of one "rude" guy, one smacktalker, one bad event. Negatives are influencing people alwas stronger it seems.
    5.) If somebody asks a meaningful question I always give answers to the best of my ability, always trying to help the one asking, as you can see if you would check a few other threads.
    7.) I hope you like EVE and stay, despite such community spoiling "lowlifes" as me.

Meh, I saw nothing wrong with it.  It was actually MORE helpful than anything I came up with.  My reply was strung together with words like moron, noob, WoWboi, and stfu.  So, congrats on actually being constructive because I would've gotten frkhot## to quit Eve.  Of course, my game play could still wind up doing just that!

We can agree to disagree, or we can bicker constantly... either way, I'm right.
    SobaKai.com
    There are two types of people in this world - people that suck... and me.
  • frkhot97frkhot97 Member Posts: 393

The tone of this post makes me wanna cancel my trial. Rude1.) I guess you didnt see his follow up post that was victim of the database crash.

Hahaha ok I had no idea Tempest Keep is a WoW thingie! Thanks for clearing it up Azirophos

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572
    While I realize that Tempest Keep is a WoW reference (not an instance though is it?), I am talking about a general area of concentrated Tempest ships, aka A KEEP.

I just want to steal their technology, because I am a space pirate.  PEW PEW.

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Originally posted by ConverseSC
    While I realize that Tempest Keep is a WoW reference (not an instance though is it?), I am talking about a general area of concentrated Tempest ships, aka A KEEP.

I just want to steal their technology, because I am a space pirate.  PEW PEW.

Only if your YARRRRR skill is level 5 or above AND you are currently subscribed to a monthly edition of the "50 dead men and a chest of gold" magazine. Definintely probably only then.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage