Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few questions

JarlathJarlath Member Posts: 174

Whats the most soloable or quick race to level? The one with the least downtime and deaths and most self support (preferrably melee or ranger)

And also what sort of systems do you players use? I was planning on saving for a new setup, so could you please post a screenshot of the game/settings when playing normally, lagless, and your system spec so I can see what kind of range I am looking at here.

Is it worth buying the expansions too?

And finally, anyone interested in an imba WoW account for an EQ2 one?   cba leveling atm

Comments

• VixenHeartVixenHeart Member Posts: 458

Originally posted by Jarlath

Whats the most soloable or quick race to level? The one with the least downtime and deaths and most self support (preferrably melee or ranger)
    And also what sort of systems do you players use? I was planning on saving for a new setup, so could you please post a screenshot of the game/settings when playing normally, lagless, and your system spec so I can see what kind of range I am looking at here.
    Is it worth buying the expansions too?
    And finally, anyone interested in an imba WoW account for an EQ2 one?   cba leveling atm

A pet class is all about soloing... or become a swashbuckler or ... I forget what they are called... it's a warrior class.

Usually warrior class.

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

Necromancers and Conjurors are good solo classes.  Wizards are if you can get your wards to stick.  Furies are good.  Paladins are good, but it may take you longer to kill stuff.  Brigands and Swashbucklers are good.  Monks and Bruisers are good too.

My system is this:

• Intel D865PERLK Motherboard
    • 3.2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 E w/ HT ON
    • 128MB ATI Radeon 9600XT
    • 1GB Crucial PC3200 RAM

The game runs pretty well on balanced with shadows off if I have the cinema bars up, and high performance if I don't (so I usually keep them up).

It's only worth buying the DoF expansion if you are level 45+, but KoS is worth buying no matter what level you are due to PvP and AA points.  When EoF comes out, that will also be worth buying regardless of your level.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• JarlathJarlath Member Posts: 174

Hmm could you tell me the specific settings you're running on? My set up is similar to yours, same ram/cpu and a 6600GT but last time I played the game it ran on shit settings for no lag but theres some sort of way to make it look good by turning off some stuff :)

And btw are you a kerra paladin? I remember when I had my old account there was a kerra paladin(level 25 at the time) and your name rings a bell.

And what server are you on? can i play with you/join your guild? xD
    Forgive my noobiness i'm just trying to asslick/troll