Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free

Ok Well Anarchy online Has Enough Ad's in the game to make the Basic accs (without SL,AI & Nw) Free for life or Extend it a little be longer rofl Mainly Froobs Are Making this game bick About 80% of AO now Are froobs Take that Away and hell you lost half of the players in the game = the Reason im making this is because well last time enough people Talked about Extending the Time period to 2007 the listened to it soooo..lets make it Free for life rofl

Ummmmmmmmmmm.....Boooo....Thank you for Wasting 5 Seconds of ur life reading my sig

Comments

• DigitalGhostDigitalGhost Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Canigua

Wow such Spam skills you have...and in only Three words...wow Good for you..

Ummmmmmmmmmm.....Boooo....Thank you for Wasting 5 Seconds of ur life reading my sig

• DigitalGhostDigitalGhost Member Posts: 4
    Dont let my Free AO thread die..lol

• BoozekBoozek Member Posts: 110

No vote but here is my .02 cents. Whenever you give anything away for free it will attract those from all walks of life.

But over the past couple of years since the fr00bs have been around I've met jacktards.

Fr00bs that simply play the game because it's free and still a buttload of fun, yet are respectfull and try to twink themselves as bests they can without ai/sl gear.

People that actually would never have picked up the game but after exposure decided "yea I like this one" asnds have progressed to the pay tsos play arena.

New blood in the game has been both positive, negative or indiferent

• i have been a paying costumer for more than 1 year now and i probably never would have bought the expansions if i hadnt had the chance to play for free. i was a froob for about 2 months and i never regreted that i bought the expansions.

imo AO is the deepest mmorpg out there and its like you never can finish the game or get fed up with it b/c there so much stuff to do, so many possibilities its almost frightning ^^

who gives a shit about graphics seriously? mmorpgs will always be a step behind other games in termes of graphics so why make a fuzz about AOs graphics? UO never looked good eighter but i still enjoyed it for 3 years

• baalhobaalho Member Posts: 15
    i have 4 free account, and have been getting email for upgrades...the last email they sent out for all of those account was free upgrades for all expansions.
    when i first got that email i upgraded right away. and i think FC marketing policies is working very well.

its a game that cannot be finished. every time u log, there is something unique about that day.
    apart from camping and farming, that is a given in most actual mmos.
    hope that changes some day though.
    at

^^