Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pirates of the caribbean online

would you play the game?

i would play the game evryday if its totally free ore like €50 in shops

and no monthly fee.

Comments

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762
    I'm sorry velocity. This game looks like its just going(or already has been) to be slapped together and thrown out there and it will rival or maybe possibly be a game that kids can graduate to from ToonTown Online. Nothing special there though, so I'd move along and forget about it unless your 12 and under.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

would make a great game but not licensed under disney

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• Nieves004Nieves004 Member Posts: 21

Disney can make a movie with Sailors having their throats slit and crows picking eyeballs out of caged prisoneers heads (While it actually doesn't show this, you knew what was happening, you saw the eyeballs blood etc.)in Deadmans Chest. But they can't make a game that appeals to anyone over the age of 12. If they would of made it to appeal to the adult audience then yeah it could of been great, or if another company bought the rights and made it. (Disney selling rights, psh yeah right)

Where am i and who am i?

• ConverseSCConverseSC Member Posts: 572
    The MOVIE wasn't aimed towards an "adult audience".

Why the hell would the game be?

Yeah, Disney is getting a little more "risqué" with their movies, but they're still DISNEY and they're stilled toward a younger audience.

That being said...Disney is known for quality products (not necessarily MMOs) so it wouldn't suprise me if it was decent.  It just wouldn't appeal to me in any way.

• MagicStarMagicStar Member Posts: 380
    Pirates of the burning sea is the closest you can get.

----------------------
    Give me lights give me action. With a touch of a button!

• Nieves004Nieves004 Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by ConverseSC
    The MOVIE wasn't aimed towards an "adult audience".

Why the hell would the game be?

Yeah, Disney is getting a little more "risqué" with their movies, but they're still DISNEY and they're stilled toward a younger audience.

That being said...Disney is known for quality products (not necessarily MMOs) so it wouldn't suprise me if it was decent.  It just wouldn't appeal to me in any way.

The Movie being pg-13 it wasn't aimed for the children either. And what are the majority of MMOs rated? Teen right, which is the game equivelant to pg-13.

But like an above poster said i wouldnt look at this than being more than a step up from Toontown

Where am i and who am i?

• asupermaneasupermane Member Posts: 682

Non disney

itd be cool .

and non soe

• WolfjunkieWolfjunkie Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 985
    Well.. The process of making a move into a game, have always been hard - How many crappy franchise games have we seen? About 90% of them isn't worth playing. That being said, PotC have never caugth my interrest, neither will the game do.
    Ofcourse they could be lucky, make a great game that appealed to quite a few players and so.. But, well.. Nah.