Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cabal Problem

AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
Everytime I put in my info to the login screen, I get that my ip has been banned. Either way i havent done anything against the game so why would they block my ip?

Comments

• ikraikra Member Posts: 339
    only people from europe can play it

i~ku~ra

• AmaraoAmarao Member UncommonPosts: 650
    Wow, really? Then when an Americans play?

• mlauzonmlauzon Member UncommonPosts: 767

Everyone all over the world was able to play the closed beta, until sometime last week...when the company did something really immature and stupid and blocked everyone they invited -- all except people in Europe -- from playing anymore.

--
    Michael

• TheWeeIrishTheWeeIrish Member UncommonPosts: 37

Well there is 1 way to play Cabal online.. But i cant talk about it on this fourm.. add me to msn.. i will hook you up if you already made a open beta account ([email protected])

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Originally posted by mlauzon

Everyone all over the world was able to play the closed beta, until sometime last week...when the company did something really immature and stupid and blocked everyone they invited -- all except people in Europe -- from playing anymore.

Immatue and Stupid?  No it was required under their publishing/hosting contract.  It wasn't their choice to make.  So next time try doing your research first, before you make such an uninformed comment.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Azure77Azure77 Member Posts: 355
    There is a North America Open Beta starting in July O.o , there is a website and everything , you can go sign up. I m not sure what the website is , its either .net or .com , havent been following it much.