Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free?

KaotiXKaotiX Member Posts: 47

It is actually free? Is there item/gold selling, premium accounts or other nonsenses?

From Wikipedia:

"[The apostrophe] assists in marking the possessives of all nouns and many pronouns."
"For the plural of abbreviations, an apostrophe is widely regarded as incorrect, so CDs is preferable to CD’s."

Comments

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

Yes,SB is free. There are no cash shops in-game. The only problem is the apparent in-game duping of gold by some people.

And join Mourning server if you decide to take the plunge.

• KaotiXKaotiX Member Posts: 47

Hum. Okay. ::::02::
    But I just don't get that. How do the devs make money? ::::01::

From Wikipedia:

"[The apostrophe] assists in marking the possessives of all nouns and many pronouns."
    "For the plural of abbreviations, an apostrophe is widely regarded as incorrect, so CDs is preferable to CD’s."

• SuitepeeSuitepee Member Posts: 921

Dunno. Maybe Ubisoft give them their due,in exchange for helping them develop 'other projects' or something.

You should really ask this question on the Shadowbane main forums.

• KaotiXKaotiX Member Posts: 47

Heh, thank you.
    It was just to be sure if there wasn't any advantage for those with more RL money :)

From Wikipedia:

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148

Originally posted by Suitepee

Yes,SB is free. There are no cash shops in-game. The only problem is the apparent in-game duping of gold by some people.
    And join Mourning server if you decide to take the plunge.

i started a little bit ago on Mourning, if you could help me get a start or want to help explain anything id appreciate it.