Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest seller for timecards?

koreanboi200koreanboi200 Member Posts: 12
Is there anyone who sells 90 day gtcs cheaper than this guy?
http://www.mmobids.com/auctiondetails.php?id=104664

Really would like to know want to buy some gtcs and sell them for isk

Comments

• tennotsukaitennotsukai Member Posts: 26

CCP stopped doing 30, 60 and 90 time code cards a long while ago...

they only do 50 and 100 day cards.. So there maybe a few odd 90 day ones floating about but tbh it sounds a bit scam ridden..

• iCehiCeh Member UncommonPosts: 884

Originally posted by tennotsukai

they only do 50 and 100 day cards.. So there maybe a few odd 90 day ones floating about but tbh it sounds a bit scam ridden..

Huh? I see those all the time, in-fact i bought a 30 day card the other day for about 120 million isk. Unless you're talking about different types of time cards of course.

-iCeh

• koreanboi200koreanboi200 Member Posts: 12

Umm they sell 90day gtcs still. Shattered Crystal which is nnot even close to a scam sells 90 day gtcs for 38.85

And sincehe takes paypal only I'll get my money back if he scams me

Originally posted by koreanboi200

Umm they sell 90day gtcs still. Shattered Crystal which is nnot even close to a scam sells 90 day gtcs for 38.85

And sincehe takes paypal only I'll get my money back if he scams me

Do they?

Plus I also asked a few of the help staff.. and they came back and said that CCP stopped doing 30, 60 and 90 cards a while ago.

Perhaps CCP's Store doesn't sell them anymore, but someone must be selling them, they're all over the Sell Order Forums.

-iCeh

• mindspatmindspat Member Posts: 1,367

If you pay for Game Time Cards with real monies, other then ingame isk, from anyone other then CCP you risk the likely possibility of your account, and all your ingame assets, being locked due to a violation.  It has happened before and it's likely to happen again.

You should not be purchasing GTC's from anyone other then CCP.  The only exception is purchasing these through the CCP-EVE forums with ingame ISK.

Purchasing these in the manner expressed in this thread is a violation to CCP's EULA.  Not only that but you are essentially "purchasing items from gold farmers". 

I do not share pity for those who loose their accounts for these types of violations.  I hope you do not get caught and find a more ligitimate way to obtain your credits.

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087

Originally posted by mindspat

If you pay for Game Time Cards with real monies, other then ingame isk, from anyone other then CCP you risk the likely possibility of your account, and all your ingame assets, being locked due to a violation.  It has happened before and it's likely to happen again.
    You should not be purchasing GTC's from anyone other then CCP.  The only exception is purchasing these through the CCP-EVE forums with ingame ISK.
    Purchasing these in the manner expressed in this thread is a violation to CCP's EULA.  Not only that but you are essentially "purchasing items from gold farmers". 
    I do not share pity for those who loose their accounts for these types of violations.  I hope you do not get caught and find a more ligitimate way to obtain your credits.

Actually it has been stated that these non-ccp gaametime codes are legal by the ModsGM'sDevelopers.

If not then those sell threads with 30 day game time codes would get locked and deleted.

• SonOfAGhostSonOfAGhost Member Posts: 383

I'm not sure how you managed to go into so much detail and yet still manage to be 100% wrong. You seem to have the concepts of time code sales and isk sales horribly mixed up.

The only problem with buying GTCs from other than CCP and their authorized resellers is if the seller takes your money and gives you no # or an invalid one.

teno you are totally clueless please be quiet before you make yourself look even more dumb

Please ignore his statement, it's totally false.

If you play EVE, or even just on the Trial then please check out this link. It's stickied on the Official EVE-Online Forums in the Sell Orders section.

CCP do not sell GTC's for ISK, players do.

-iCeh

teno you are totally clueless please be quiet before you make yourself look even more dumb

First of all, if your going to call someone clueless and dumb at least get their name right nubbin.. and how am I looikning clueless and dumb?

Read my first reply... I stated that their might be a few 90 day cards floating around..

then my next reply had a link to the store which showed, that CCP no longer sell 90 day time code cards..

So I am neither clueless or dumb, now run along kiddywink and find another thread to troll... oh and if your going to flame someone try and make more of an effort, be creative and then you won't look like a nubbin.

Now run along little troll I hear hello kitty online is missing you..

Oh and you must really suck if you need to sell time code cards to make ISK.

First of all, if your going to call someone clueless and dumb at least get their name right nubbin.. and how am I looikning clueless and dumb?

Read my first reply... I stated that their might be a few 90 day cards floating around..

then my next reply had a link to the store which showed, that CCP no longer sell 90 day time code cards..

So I am neither clueless or dumb, now run along kiddywink and find another thread to troll... oh and if your going to flame someone try and make more of an effort, be creative and then you won't look like a nubbin.

Now run along little troll I hear hello kitty online is missing you..

Oh and you must really suck if you need to sell time code cards to make ISK.

lol but you are dumb and clueless
    everything you said was wrong and this isn't wow i dont know what a nubbin or nub is

and sorry im not a carebear and dont have time to mine veldspar in 1.0 all day

oh and btw your not important enough for me to get your name right mc loser
  • TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117

Might i suggest Handbags at 10 paces?

/duck

Tam