Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The problem with shadowbane is...

daveospicedaveospice Member UncommonPosts: 361
They never fixed any of the bloody bugs!  I don't care about the graphics, because one you play the game it's amazing and you get hooked. 

Still, the balance issues and bugs are just horrible!  Some classes have to farm in order to level, because they suck that bad at pve.  pve is really buggy, the game itself is just so buggy that it's virtually unplayable at times (I got stuck in a building and had to wait a couple hours because /stuck wouldn't work for a gm to move me). 

The game is so old yet so buggy!  If they had fixed all the issues with bugs, and just balanced the classes and gameplay they have... the game would be a hit, no doubt.

Comments

• Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409

balance for PvP is as close as I've ever seen to perfect in a game with so many character build possibilties.  PvE...  get a druid :) (or whatever your charters best is if on vindi) mutliple free accounts solve those problems.

I have got stuck like that once... log out, log back in 15 minutes later... problem solved, your back at your bind :)

• ParepinParepin Member UncommonPosts: 257

Originally posted by daveospice
    They never fixed any of the bloody bugs!  I don't care about the graphics, because one you play the game it's amazing and you get hooked. 

Still, the balance issues and bugs are just horrible!  Some classes have to farm in order to level, because they suck that bad at pve.  pve is really buggy, the game itself is just so buggy that it's virtually unplayable at times (I got stuck in a building and had to wait a couple hours because /stuck wouldn't work for a gm to move me). 

The game is so old yet so buggy!  If they had fixed all the issues with bugs, and just balanced the classes and gameplay they have... the game would be a hit, no doubt.

You waited 2 hours for a ccr when you could of logged out for 15 min and fixed it yourself?

There are a few bugs in the game, a F E W, its down that far now.
  • NaturallyNaturally Member UncommonPosts: 28

After laughing for 10, minutes I can finally post.  I am sorry you did not spend the time to learn the game more to understand and thought you had to get a ccr to move you.  If it were me I would have just logged on one of my many accounts and summoned myself out, but I do understand that a lot of people do not duel and triple log if you understand what that is.

But I do agree that they were too focused on progressing and forgetting about bugs..  I they would have just stopped and refocused their efforts on fixing issues SB would have been a lot better off.

hack (hak) n., A clever solution to an interesting problem.