Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KOL Haters: Post Your Grievances Here.

lostintransllostintransl Member Posts: 7

Ive been reading through a lot of these posts and I thought it might be constructive to list the problems people have with the game specifically.  I am new to KOL, and since peoples opinions seem to be all over the board on whether they like the game or dispise it, I am curious to the SPECIFIC reasons why they dont.  I am in the midst of taking classes on the Buisness end of the industry, and any feedback I can get would be much appreciated.

Lostintransl

Comments

• mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48

Im not sure that many players hate kol, maybe they dislike graphic/sound, way to gude character or to level character, or maybee they're not used to game interface, who knows... For myself i can say, i dont hate the game, i dont think that m-game & noahsystem  made bad game. But i do belive that company that hosts this game in this case k2 network (aka sucker network), sux. Sux big time. 

Why? If u ask me, the way k2 ir running bussines, remides on triada way of bussines. Pay and (sorry to say)  STFU ! When u pay, its like u never payed for the game at all, same treatment u have as all those non payers. Example: as paying ciustomer try to contact their customer support, try to contact ingame gm ? Any luck... i dont think so. CS or gm wont help u at all, even if k2 was database hacked, unless u call tham on daily basis and threaten them with law cosequences, or if u live in L.A then drive to them in Irvine. This all works if u live in usa. Im not.

Many people will say: BEEP! those turks in game, they ruined the gaem. YOU ARE ALL WRONG !!! Turks are not guilty (not completly), for ruining the game, its the way k2 is running it.  If servers were 80% americans, there would be cheaters, dupers, macroers  anyway, same with chinese or eskimos. Game is good (imho), pvp is awesome, comunity is as it suites u, but k2 sux. Josh and Chris ruined the game... gratz morons. and btw, no im not turk, i had really good in game turk exp/pvp friends.

Manny will say, im lying, maybee im just aonother n00b player who dont know what game is. I wont argue about this, visit their forums, see how many legit players quited, or quiting. Why? Because game is bad ? No. Because of this k2 triada way of bussines. Check cheater section. Check gm answers on forum, if any. Check how many poeple were heled by gm. Browse the forums for day or two, to see where u gonna play for a while, and where u gonna pay (only if u'r stupid enough, no offence) some money.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

Originally posted by mf_raven

Im not sure that many players hate kol, maybe they dislike graphic/sound, way to gude character or to level character, or maybee they're not used to game interface, who knows...

Community sucks.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883

Originally posted by grimboj

Originally posted by mf_raven

Im not sure that many players hate kol, maybe they dislike graphic/sound, way to gude character or to level character, or maybee they're not used to game interface, who knows...

Community sucks.

Correction: community and K2 suck.
  • ultimasterultimaster Member Posts: 2
    The game takes 5 hours to load, poor graphics, repetative gameplay, everyone looks the same and there was no real customization of characters. Also there were way to many turkish people and KSers.
  • ImersioNImersioN Member Posts: 53

glad to help-

graphix are real good for a f2p and u dun HAVE to pay... its a choice!!!!!! for ppl who cant get good items on their own and play fair, so dont complain. the interface is good and the exp. gets preety hard but you'll manage.

the monsters r cool and creative once u start to find out more about the game and there's always that nice skill or item thatll keep u going, right?

so it ain't a bad game... CS might suck i admit but i play malaysia servers from e-games.com.my and i never had or have any problems so i dont care. the game gets really fun so most ppl should try this game ( from malaysia servers of course =D ) but if ur one of those guys who will only play a game if its WOWish or better then forget it... not for you.

graphix-8.6

gameplay-8.2

CS-6.0 or a litlle less

creativity- 7.8

overall the game's an 8.2- above ratings arent ALL of the aspects i should rate... overall rating has nothing to do with that.

i hope free 2 players will play this game because i like it so y not?

ALSO it took 30 mins to download on mine and it's a 516mb so u probally have a typewriter and you tried to download knight online

X_IMERSION_X

• NagelFireNagelFire Member Posts: 409

No the turks didnt ruin the game,  But they made it hell to play in, Esepecally Human side.  The most recent convo ive had with a turk went something like this..

Turk - mney plz

Me- No

Turk - swrds plz

Me - No

Turk - yur mom plz

Me - No

TUrk - (Insert many curse words here)

Turks + Community + k2 = Hell

-------------------------