Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

refugee entertainers thread

hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

firstly;

Myrian Flyingdust: Master Entertainer (NGE creation, post publish 27 mastery, Former tier 3 Structures trader)

Harlan Flyingdust: Master Dancer/Master Entertainer/Master Musician/Master ID (pre-pub 27 NGE creation)

Intrepid server above

Hipiap: Elder Dancer/Elder Artisan; Master Entertainer: Lowca

Lets go with best tips for buffs, wound heals, ID and just being ATK.

Best Buff/ATK Tip: 500k (Pre CU on Hipiap)

Best Wound Heal Tip: 1 million from a Wookiee Jedi with darn near No Mind pool left. (Hipiap, Pre-CU)

ID: 1 million for a complete makeover (Harlan, Cnet Cantina)

Best Tip Ever:

Hipiap on Intrepid, Pre-CU;  Mind wound healing (think it was Jan '05)

10 Imperial Dark Jedi walked into the Eisley Cantina, I was overt and Rebel (thought I was dead).  They gave the standard "you there?" question.  It was early in the day, and I was the only ent in the place for a change.

I said yeah, how can I help you all.  They requested mind wound healing.  I said sure, hang on while I drop the /cover charge.  They asked how much it would be for all 10 of them. I told them 'whatever you want to tip is fine, I will be afk for a few moments for the phone though.

They thanked me, and I wandered off to answer the phone.

When I came back, I had 10 bank tips in my inbox...... 7 million credits total.

Had only be playing the game for a few months at that point, and thought "Wow!  I can make a ton just be being an Entertainer.  Then I discovered the fun of dual proffing and went down the BH/Carbineer path for the village.

I will always be an Entertainer in SW:G.

Even when the game servers go off there will be a Flyingdust that is an Entertainer.

Once a Dancer, always!

What was your favorite moment as a Dancer/Musician/ID/Entertainer?

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G