Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

They stated it would have adult theme

I hope that means they will enforce an age restiction

The fewer kiddies the better

Comments

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883
    They will the best they can. Some may make it through, but they usually give themselves away one way or another. Being rated mature hopefully means some parents won't buy it for the kiddies but you can't count on parental supervision anymore.
  • grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

Originally posted by Zorvan
    you can't count on parental supervision anymore.

You can own some sortof debit card from the age of 12 in the uk and no proof of age is taken on web site purchases.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    No, they will not be enforcing it. They are however trying their damndest to keep a mature community in place, with any luck the worst of the kiddies will either shape up or ship back to WoW. Anarchy Online had for the longest time, and continues to have a highly mature community, its slipped a little since the free trial offer came around but its still good. A mature rating wont slow them down one bit, its too easy to get the game anyways, even if the local store does have a policy to enfore the rating.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• elitwebbelitwebb Member Posts: 342
    I hope that there is some young kid that gets in to play.   Who then goes crazy from seeing all the mature content, and when his parents try to sue, Funcom files a counter-suit for them being a bad parent, and then wins.  The bad parents would then be forced to get tattoos on their faces that say "we are the worst suckiest parents ever, and it is a miracle that our child lived this long."