Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The only way to get heard by SOE.

Pjay2kPjay2k Member CommonPosts: 260
they use you guys as their test dummies for their future games and developement.

by now, everyone at SOE knows that they can't turn arround their sinking "Star Wars Galaxies" Ship. And the main reason for that is because SOE's reputation is down to a "woman who gets paid for sex"

Sony uses every single of you as marionettes to make a future SWG2 and to make even more $$$$$$$$$$ than Star Wars Galaxies 1.

First I thought that Smedley would get fired soon, but now I'm sure that he is deeply involved in SWG2 and they are damn sure that they will get us all back with it.

Smedley's whole future and everything he currently leans on is StarWars Galaxies 2.

when he fails to deliver the expectations of SWG2, he will get fired...

paying no attention to SOE and SWG is the only way to get heard.

SOE and NGE-Star Wars Galalaxies:
Raph Koster: "It's like dumping the girlfriend who has always been patient and loving to chase after the supermodel who probably won't love you back."

Comments

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

whats wrong with " i am angry with SoE" thread?

This post is pointless ,not because you do not have right to rant on SWG ,but because you are purely repeating exactly what been said before many times and as such a "i am angry with SoE" thread was made.

If you have any new information or thoughts to add then make a seperate thread but if its exactly copy and paste thread of what been said on every other page on this SWG forum use the "i am angry" thread to vent .

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Originally posted by Pjay2k
    they use you guys as their test dummies for their future games and developement.

by now, everyone at SOE knows that they can't turn arround their sinking "Star Wars Galaxies" Ship. And the main reason for that is because SOE's reputation is down to a "woman who gets paid for sex"

Sony uses every single of you as marionettes to make a future SWG2 and to make even more $$$$$$$$$$ than Star Wars Galaxies 1.

First I thought that Smedley would get fired soon, but now I'm sure that he is deeply involved in SWG2 and they are damn sure that they will get us all back with it.

Smedley's whole future and everything he currently leans on is StarWars Galaxies 2.

Actually nine times out of ten you get satisfied if you pay for sex... so this is a false statement in it's own right.

lol  -- no joke.

• gnarlsbarklygnarlsbarkly Member Posts: 28

pending

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Originally posted by gnarlsbarkly

Yes but I must tell you it did feel good looking at a few Devs,  Tim Timmerman, damn kid -- right in the eye while he sits with his peers and saying,  "Man, you guys really fucked this up"...  I must stress it feels pretty good.

Calling them out on the spot in front of people, causing them to lie or mince words is also pretty nice.    It is sad, but sometimes it takes that to feel better about letting these people know, you know they are full of shit.    I know it did for me.     

Tim Timmermans comments to me at Indy -- "You know Mike, sometimes ignorance is bliss"...   no joke..  this was the response to me when I said, "Boy, the best customer you have right now is a clueless one."

lol

• royalpenaltyroyalpenalty Member Posts: 312
    if LEC actually uses SOE to oversee SWG2, they will lose millions of fans in an instant.

SWG ADDICT...clean since the NGE

• gnarlsbarklygnarlsbarkly Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by iskareot

Originally posted by gnarlsbarkly

Yes but I must tell you it did feel good looking a few Devs,  Tim Timmerman, damn kid -- right in the eye while he sits with his peers and saying,  "Man, you guys really fucked this up"...  I must stress it feels pretty good.

Calling them out on the spot in front of people, causing them to lie or mince words is also pretty nice.    It is sad, but sometimes it takes that to feel better about letting these people know, you know they are full of shit.    I know it did for me.     

Tim Timmermans comments to me at Indy -- "You know Mike, sometimes ignorance is bliss"...   no joke..  this was the response to me when I said boy the best customer you have right now is a clueless one.

lol

yeah i know, its pretty ridiculous.  They'll take advantage as long as you let them so you have to be the first to call them on their BS and quit or spread the word and tell others.  I was done a month before the NGE hit.  Word of mouth advertising is the best kind of advertising and its been and its been gripes and complaints that keep people away from this game, as it should.

pending

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831
    We need a sith lord. 

• freethinkerfreethinker Member UncommonPosts: 775
    no. the only way to get heard by SOE is to

quit  paying   them.

==========================

• cumbomcumbom Member CommonPosts: 544

Originally posted by hercules

This post is pointless ,not because you do not have right to rant on SWG ,but because you are purely repeating exactly what been said before many times and as such a "i am angry with SoE" thread was made.
    If you have any new information or thoughts to add then make a seperate thread but if its exactly copy and paste thread of what been said on every other page on this SWG forum use the "i am angry" thread to vent .

I usually think your posts are well reasoned and thought out, but here I have to disagree with you.  This post is not just an "I'm angry at SOE" type deal its also a discussion and comment about how the poster percieves that the player base is being used and abused, and his or her thoughts on how to avoid being a victim to them or part of their profit making machine.

I think he has every right to post this here.  I think the "I am angry with SOE" thread is good for just plain venting but no real discussion, not to mention that with threads that get that long it is hard to have any real discussions, especially when the topic can be so broad.

Cheers to the OP for making his thoughts known.  I wish I could boycott all of SOE products for the way they treat us, but I am having too much fun in EQ2....

I know, its sad, I gag and throw up a little every month when they bill my CC, but in the end the enjoyment I derive overrides the taste of bile.

SWG RIP
    moctodumegws
    Can't WAIT!

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

Actually nine times out of ten you get satisfied if you pay for sex... so this is a false statement in it's own right.

lol  -- no joke.

Thats not all you get.  Lets try to keep this forum Mature in content please.  There are children that come here.  Not besides the fact that jokes like that are downright uncalled for....Kaythxbi

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094

Originally posted by hipiap

lol  -- no joke.

Thats not all you get.  Lets try to keep this forum Mature in content please.  There are children that come here.  Not besides the fact that jokes like that are downright uncalled for....Kaythxbi

Who are you the morality police? If the mods dont delete it then I guess you should keep quiet and not try to be a moderator. Nothing was offensive in the post you quoted and if you did find it offensive you got issues.

{(RIP)} SWG

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Originally posted by cumbom

I usually think your posts are well reasoned and thought out, but here I have to disagree with you.  This post is not just an "I'm angry at SOE" type deal its also a discussion and comment about how the poster percieves that the player base is being used and abused, and his or her thoughts on how to avoid being a victim to them or part of their profit making machine.

I think he has every right to post this here.  I think the "I am angry with SOE" thread is good for just plain venting but no real discussion, not to mention that with threads that get that long it is hard to have any real discussions, especially when the topic can be so broad.

Cheers to the OP for making his thoughts known.  I wish I could boycott all of SOE products for the way they treat us, but I am having too much fun in EQ2....

I know, its sad, I gag and throw up a little every month when they bill my CC, but in the end the enjoyment I derive overrides the taste of bile.

All he said in his post is only way to be heard is bycott SoE products.

Been said many times thus belongs in "i am angry " thread.But heck with it the SWG forum is 99% "i am angry " threads anyhow

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

Originally posted by Slickinfinit

lol  -- no joke.

Who are you the morality police? If the mods dont delete it then I guess you should keep quiet and not try to be a moderator. Nothing was offensive in the post you quoted and if you did find it offensive you got issues.

Yup...thats me...the morality police....sheesh.  Sarcasm is apparently a lost art with you 'target audience' newbies.

BTW... I see into your future:  At age 79, a tiger will maul you. Don't ask why, but you will be in a Burmese jungle.

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094

Originally posted by Slickinfinit

lol  -- no joke.

Yup...thats me...the morality police....sheesh.  Sarcasm is apparently a lost art with you 'target audience' newbies.

BTW... I see into your future:  At age 79, a tiger will maul you. Don't ask why, but you will be in a Burmese jungle.

LOL I guess I am a target audience newb since I played SWG 4 months after launch and left because of the NGE. I will take the prediction and hope it happens that sounds like a cool way to die if you ask me lol and since me living past 60 is slim odds due to smoking refers and drinking alot and working in very dangerous places.

{(RIP)} SWG

• FignarFignar Member CommonPosts: 417
    No one can hear you scream in space ...

Water cooled Intel Corei7 920 D0 Stepping OC'd 4.3GHz - 6GB Corsair Dominator GT RAM 2000Mhz - ASUS RAGE II EXTREME X58 Mobo - 2x HD 5870 in Crossfire X, OC'd 0.9Ghz core 1.3Ghz RAM - Dell 2407WFP Flat Panel LCD 24" 1920x1200

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    Well "the potential customer is always right" at $OE, yes?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• SagoSago Member Posts: 516

Originally posted by cumbom

All he said in his post is only way to be heard is bycott SoE products.

Been said many times thus belongs in "i am angry " thread.But heck with it the SWG forum is 99% "i am angry " threads anyhow

Yup ... you are right on this part .... and for damn GOOD reason.

/tipshat to OP.

Sago Mactow
    Former SWG 2yr 7 month Vet
    6/26/03 - 1/26/06
    Jedi, Master Shipwright, Master Architect
    DFR Councilman
    Tarq Server

• InteritusInteritus Member UncommonPosts: 236

Originally posted by royalpenalty
    if LEC actually uses SOE to oversee SWG2, they will lose millions of fans in an instant.

Yes because LEC had no say in the NGE. They didn't look over at World of WAacraft and say "we want that". No other SoE project is having the amount of problems as this. And LucasArts has definately made bad moves in the past. There is plenty of blame to spread around, make sure you fault both parties.