Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My ideas for fixing SW:G

hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

Just take the game back to Pre-CURB and then adjust the current quests/content to fit the system.  Fix all the bugs (Hero of Tatooine, etc...), auto-pack to players datapads all homes, revert all harvesters/faactories to deeds in inventories, reduce all cities to the Outpost level, open all zoning for cities for 1 week, keep Elder Politicians at master to allow for the rebuilding of all cities.  Adjust the loot tables in respect to weapons & armour to make Armoursmiths and Weaponsmiths to be able to compete on the market. Keep a weapon damage cap, but re-implement slicing to allow the % changes that were able before the CURB hit.  Re-introduce every profession that was removed by the NGE.  Keep the Spy profession and have it accessable via Master Scout/Master Marksman.  Return the 250 point system, the Random Unlock of Jedi for all non-Elders, make all non-Master BH/Master Spy/Master Medic/Master Entertainer/Master Commando/Master Smuggler/Master Traders respec to a new template/profession.  Allow all Master Entertainers to pick the profession(s) in the Entertainer &/or Other Professions that they want to pursue.  Allow all Master Traders to keep Master Merchant and a second Crafting Mastery plus any xx44 (or 4x4x, 44xx, x44x combo) in any other profession.

I would add to the following professions:

Dancer: 10 new dances and unlock the Pei Yi dance to be teachable for those that do not have the Mustifar Exp.

Musician: 10 new songs and unlock the Calypso song to be teachable for those that do not have the Mustifar Exp.

Image Designer: Add new hair styles and tattoos'. Add a Salon Placement cert to master.

Politician: Add a housing admin feature for cancelled player housing with an auto-pack feature to remove the house from the city. Add new mission terminal skins.

Smuggler: Restore Slicing and increase the max slice by 2%. Restore Spice crafting and add 4 new types for the new Procs.

Architect:  New civic structure styles (Corscant guild halls, etc..). New house styles (Bespin type apt styles..etc..). New city decorations. Add the Salon to craftable civic structures.

ArmourSmith: New schematics for Imperial Royal Guard & a new style of Rebel Faction Armour. New PuP's.

Droid Engineer: New schematics for the IG-88 series. New schematics for a new faction droid.

Tailor: Schematics to allow for the imitation of all faction armour and prof. specific armour as regular clothing

Chef: 5 New foods and 5 new Drinks with appropriate stat bonuses.

WeaponSmith: 25 new weapons (split equally between melee, rifle, pistol, carbine, hevy). New PuP's

Artisan: New PuP's.  New vehicle schems.

Bio-Engineer: New Pet types.  New Additives. New Components.

Doctor: Stim E & F. Restore Buffs but reduce the time limit for the max.

Jedi: Fix and re-implement the FRS. Add a Dark and Light Side quest for Sith/Dark/Light Jedi.

Medic: Add Stim D's to their schem list.

Squad Leader: Add a group heal for 25% with a 30 sec. timer (for 2222). Add a group heal for 50% with a 45 sec. timer (for 3333).  Add a group heal for 75% with a 70 sec timer (for 4444).  Add a 100% group heal with a 100 second timer (for Master).

Pilot: Add the Mon Cal Crusier and Victory Class Destroyer to the Master level. Allow up to 30 people to lauch in these ships.

Shipwright: Add the Mon Cal Crusier and Victory Class Destroyer to the Master level.

Ranger:  Add 2 new camp kits to Master. Add a 5% haarvesting bonus to Master. Add a 5% harvesting bonus to hunting in a group.

Combat classes:

Add 2 new attacks & 2 new defenses to the Master level of each class

Add 1 new DOT for Master levels.

General:

Return XP gain in groups to levels as they were in Pulish 10.

Grouping: Increase groups to 30 max.

Restore the HAM and stackable foods/drinks.

Restore Wounds & Battle Fatigue with the healing to go to Entertainers & Medics/Doctors

/Discuss and your thoughts.

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G

Comments

• LeelLeel Member Posts: 455

I like the ideas except no Ch. :(

I dont think they could do this because they would piss off soooo many 1337 Jedi that are playing the game now.  And on a classic server, I dont think anyone would really care for any type of game play enhancement.  I think your approach would work though, just concentrate on adding content.  New armor, weapons, Skill tapes, and dungeons(for lack of a beter term).  Very well thought out though.

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393
    I never said no CH....I just couldn't think of anything to add specifically for that profession. 

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

I got one:

Start the Frak over.

Or load up pub 3 and let it roll from there.

• hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

Originally posted by iskareot

I got one:

Start the Frak over.
    Or load up pub 3 and let it roll from there.

meh.....only started after Publish 6....

I miss my Jedi in Comp armour kicking the crap out of the DWB Wraiths