Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CH threads being bullied, what next I ask?

milton1970milton1970 Member Posts: 347

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/message?board.id=swggpdiscussion&message.id=643482&page=64

Garva just can't handle people asking for CH back

hilarious

at least he hasn't even locked the thread yet

Comments

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    CONSTRUCTIVE threads talking about how much they miss CH and want it back responded by...

Any further bump's or trolling will get this thread locked.

GarVa
    Community Relations

SOE Forum Usage Guidelines
    Galactic Home Show

And they wonder why the players hate them.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• milton1970milton1970 Member Posts: 347

Its one of the most constructive threads out there.

good grief

how are you supposed to deal with people like that

/cancel I say

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977
    Just a case of SS DD. They will listen to you aslong as you're in love with the NGE, anything about adding stuff or suggestions to improve the game (which they are always asking for!) = trolling. It makes me wonder how they have enough people left on one server to do the Corellian corvette mission anymore!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• KenshuAniKenshuAni Member CommonPosts: 851

Originally posted by Agricola1
    Just a case of SS DD. They will listen to you aslong as you're in love with the NGE, anything about adding stuff or suggestions to improve the game (which they are always asking for!) = trolling. It makes me wonder how they have enough people left on one server to do the Corellian corvette mission anymore!

I took part in that thread while I was still on my free trial, and my trial ended before I thought it would.  So for the last 3 months I have kept getting emails from SOE because the subscription still exist.  I can't cancel the subscription, because SOE wants you to log in to do that, which requires paying them.

I hate to admit this, but I rather hope the thread gets locked.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Originally posted by KenshuAni

Originally posted by Agricola1

I took part in that thread while I was still on my free trial, and my trial ended before I thought it would.  So for the last 3 months I have kept getting emails from SOE because the subscription still exist.  I can't cancel the subscription, because SOE wants you to log in to do that, which requires paying them.

I hate to admit this, but I rather hope the thread gets locked.

ROFLMAO that's funny!!!         you can always block them.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Originally posted by tillamook

Yeah, but if you do that, then you don't notice the email that is sent out saying that they have given you 15 days of free play and you end up finding out about that 4 months later.

Btw, that is another true story.

• ZaushZaush Member Posts: 371
    I think Kraken's post is still there I post on it yesterday.

Between the 3 major CH threads there is well of 2k posts

• InspGadgtInspGadgt Member Posts: 146

Yeah, but if you do that, then you don't notice the email that is sent out saying that they have given you 15 days of free play and you end up finding out about that 4 months later.

Not if you only unsubscribe from the thread.
  • hipiaphipiap Member UncommonPosts: 393

Ok...firstly:

I miss my CH/BE/Carbineer

But lets get real...

Talking about and posting threads about professions that no longer exist in that game counts as trolling and unconstructive posting by "SOE's" forum rules.

Its SOE...its their forum.  They can do what they want.

If you don't like it.....Cancel like I did.  Otherwise...s-t-f-u & keep playing.

MMO History: 2528 days in SW:G

• azgarthazgarth Member UncommonPosts: 188

I wonder what bad stuff Sony is on to lately. They have ruined this game and failed to make EQ2 abble to compete with you know what. They have created a gamepad for PS3 without rumble, because Wii had one with motion sensors (a well done one). They made UMD disks that are too expensive hoping people would buy that for a console (PSP) that plays same games PS2 does. The sale price for PS3 might be too high for it to reach the same sales lvl the older ones did. FFXI rules on MMORPG on Sony consoles, yet, they consider trying to compete agains't Square-Enix, the Blizzard of PlayStation console fans, with this kind of thing like Everquest Online Adventures nobody even remembers. The all company seems to be going bananas.

Is this the end of the world, or just of an old and tired empire?

And yes, I am and will always be a very angry MCH, and there is nothing SWG NGE fans can tell of good about this that I will agree. I know pos NGE, and I hate it.

I have posted on that very same link, and before NGE we also had a lot going on CH forums. Not once we got a reply. Those arrogant PRs forget we don't need them, they need us, we pay their bills, and not the other way around. Their atitude and lack of response is one of the reasons I don't buy ANY Sony product at all.

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529
    To be fair, they eliminated rumble because they got their asses sued off for stealing the tech.

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

• iskareotiskareot Member Posts: 2,143

Originally posted by Shayde
    To be fair, they eliminated rumble because they got their asses sued off for stealing the tech.

Wait SOE/Sony CORP not using thier own IDEAS?????? WHAT????????

NOOOOOO WEIIIIII!IIIII!

I call shananagins!!!!! CALL SMEDLEY ASK HIM!!!

However I am playing this game called WoW --- man.. hmm it looks like...hmm....

Originally posted by InspGadgt

Not if you only unsubscribe from the thread.

Did you not read the prior post?

"I took part in that thread while I was still on my free trial, and my trial ended before I thought it would.  So for the last 3 months I have kept getting emails from SOE because the subscription still exist.  I can't cancel the subscription, because SOE wants you to log in to do that, which requires paying them."

Sure, I guess I could pay them $15 just to unsubscribe from that one thread.  But I'll live with the annoyance of receiving those emails before paying SOE for the lovely NGE.