Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why did i buy this

morpheus2nmorpheus2n Member Posts: 14

Why did I buy the game with all the expasions?? Played it for about a week and found the LvL to slow and the didn't like that dame islade you start on so stoped playing and gave my account to my brother who plays it to much!!!

But have been thinking about playing again as SWG is boring me WoW is thae same story boring so is there any point in getting my account back and playing again

Comments

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

Originally posted by morpheus2n

Why did I buy the game with all the expasions?? Played it for about a week and found the LvL to slow and the didn't like that dame islade you start on so stoped playing and gave my account to my brother who plays it to much!!!
    But have been thinking about playing again as SWG is boring me WoW is thae same story boring so is there any point in getting my account back and playing again

You've obviously not been levelling in the right area. Go to nascence in SL - I get 1/6 of a lvl PER KILL. If thats not fast enough Im not sure what game is going to be ....

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• DeletedAcctDeletedAcct Member Posts: 883
    By the way, as part of their five year anniversary, all expansions are free. All you pay is the monthly fee.