Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

!@!@!NEED NEW GAME TO PLAY !@!@!

I NEED HELP! (plz)

I need help finding a game im like a loser who plays games all day and all night , i played runescape for like 3 years and then got banned i need a game tats f2p caus im only 14 and im a broke ass person i really would apreciate if some one would help me

AZ

Comments

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

I know a great game you could play: It's called "Go to school, find some friends and stay the **** out of my mmorpgs."

It costs you nothing, but the tax-payers a bunch.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Originally posted by //\//\oo

I know a great game you could play: It's called "Go to school, find some friends and stay the **** out of my mmorpgs."

That probably requires too much effort.

---------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• lsanthraxlsanthrax Member Posts: 38

Originally posted by locoboy150

I NEED HELP! (plz)
              I need help finding a game im like a loser who plays games all day and all night , i played runescape for like 3 years and then got banned i need a game tats f2p caus im only 14 and im a broke ass person i really would apreciate if some one would help me

/delete yourself, please.
  • GoSonicsGoSonics Member Posts: 167
    You got banned from runescape? Do us all a favour and buy a console and stay off the mmo's. 

• Xerion12Xerion12 Member Posts: 371

I NEED HELP! (plz)

Yes... You DO need ALOT of help..  Playing MMO's all day arent going to benefit u in any way.  I'm the                  same age and even I am no that devoted to any MMO.. <_<;

Especially  Runescape!!!

• royevansroyevans Member Posts: 213

witty deveous and mean but oh so true!

p.s: HOW THE HELL DID U GET BANNED FROM RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Warning: The above message contains extreme sarcasm.oderint dum metuant

• ralazoralazo Member Posts: 33

I NEED HELP! (plz)

u Play  runescape!!?  runescape!! that music is ****

u go not to school? :S lol

search on google for games lol
  • InflictionInfliction Member Posts: 1,115

I'll tell you the same thing I just said in another thread... Take these posts to the OPEN BETA forum. This is where all the F2P kids with no jobs and no IQ go to leech because they can't afford a measly 5-15 dollars a month for an actual GOOD game... Wait a sec, there are no P2P games around that are worth that anyways...

Man we really need a F2P section of these boards to keep these kids from saturating the main board with this crap.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by Infliction
    I'll tell you the same thing I just said in another thread... Take these posts to the OPEN BETA forum. This is where all the F2P kids with no jobs and no IQ go to leech because they can't afford a measly 5-15 dollars a month for an actual GOOD game... Wait a sec, there are no P2P games around that are worth that anyways...
    Man we really need a F2P section of these boards to keep these kids from saturating the main board with this crap.

No we don't. That's what onrpg.com is for. Send 'em there.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

they do go to forums then the pub at mmorpg.com then go to the last sticky the one that says free mmorpg/mmog.

• devils_hymndevils_hymn Member Posts: 322

listin to this dude its true but im also like you dude im about to be 14 and i spend all my time with my comp but i just asked out this hot chick and now were gonna go out soon so yeah try it
  • devils_hymndevils_hymn Member Posts: 322

Originally posted by royevans

they do go to forums then the pub at mmorpg.com then go to the last sticky the one that says free mmorpg/mmog.

i think he means so people can talk about f2p games and not mix them with the expert gamers who can pay
    try turf battles.