Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

May not be a NA release

DarthoriousDarthorious Member UncommonPosts: 70

Well on the EU beta forums the site administrator said that they confirmed that the site everyone is sending NA's to saying it is a NA beta is actually not so.

Apparently it is just to try and get investment/buisness parties interested in backing the game for a possible release in another country but not nessasarly the North amarican region.

Funny thing about the IP ban is that almost no one including the EU beta testers can get in.  Those getting in through proxies and such said the population of the game has dropped by over 90% with the ban.

Just think it's funny I can beta test games from other countries and can't even understand their language and never get a ban before release, but here I test for what was it 2 weeks? submitted quite a few bug reports and then get banned lol...

Not the EU companies fault hosting the game as I'm sure they thought it was a stupid thing to do also...

Sad part is I really wanted to see this game in the US as it was a very new and fresh style play compared to the usual MMO's out there but by the way things are looking I don't think it will succeed just because of some of the other stuff that will be out before it assuming the info. I got off the EU beta boards is accurate.

If TR is out before this Cabal won't even have a chance at survival in the US as it's pretty much the same thing only TR is more Sci-fi and looks to have alot of cool weapons...(when I say the same thing I mean more geared to a FPS appearance but not quite an FPS finger smashing game)

Edited for clearity