Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this game or swg

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

how does this game play. is there alot to do. pvp. plz tell me more about this game.

Comments

• HemKhanHemKhan Member Posts: 231

Ok first off, I really hope you dont get SWG as you will probably get bored after the first month just as the other 99% did. If you like anime/fantasy kinda thing than RO will probably suit ya. Even if you do go for SWG,  you can always play this game on a free server. This game is addictive aslong as you play for more than 5 minutes and find out how to play. PvP is fun aslong as you watch your back and aslong as you find a server with a good community then yes there is always something to do.

P.S. do the training course if youve never played before......its helpful and gives you a fair idea on what the game is like.

• hitmehitme Member Posts: 10

hummmmmmmm let me think

this game!!!   image

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    just got this game.i did not get swg. this game rocks and cant wait until i get to be a knightimage

• SupergohanSupergohan Member UncommonPosts: 54

If by swg you mean Star Wars Galaxies, then i would go for SWG. cause its in 3d and if you play it longer then 1 hour you will be hooked on it.

people who get borred just can´t take the high level of playing. its to dificult for them. sorry but its trueimage

You aint much, if you aint Dutch

You aint much, if you aint Dutch
    www.mmozone.nl

OMG I cant believe you just said that you should play SWG because its 3D....gameplay is much better than graphics, SWG is boring as hell after 1 month and no its not because people cant take the high level of play, its because people cant take the boredom.

Outkast Studios
    Mystic Online Community Forums

• darkwarhammedarkwarhamme Member UncommonPosts: 55

I would recommend SWG. It is much more interactive and many more things to do. SWG, like a previous person said, will be better at higher levels. The PVP is much better in SWG, and the Gameplay isn't as repetitive. But it breaks down to this....

If you only want to solo the enire game> RO

If you want to group> SWG

*This is just my biased because i played both and couldn't stand RO*

Also RO can be fun with a good community.

SWG still gets boring as hell if you have a good community or not.

Outkast Studios
    Mystic Online Community Forums

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by darkwarhamme

I would recommend SWG. It is much more interactive and many more things to do. SWG, like a previous person said, will be better at higher levels. The PVP is much better in SWG, and the Gameplay isn't as repetitive. But it breaks down to this....

I have to disagree with that.  SWG at higher levels actually becomes more boring image also, the PvP is literally the worst Ive seen in any mmorpg.  It really isnt PvP unless you are a non combat player fighting another non-combat player.

If you go against a Bounty Hunter or Commando (which is about 68% of everyone on the server), then  you'll die in literally 4 seconds....and you will never ever pull off a shot.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.