Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web page outlining the features of each game

SagoSago Member Posts: 516

Since the NGE was implemented in SWG I have been looking for a game to replace SWG. I have tried about 8 different games, but none has been able to match what SWG once was.

Part of the problem is that I do not know what each game has to offer. Example: How does someone find a game that is Sci-fi, that had a skill system, crafting, vehicles/mounts, player housing and/or player cities?

Currently about all that your game list has to offer is the type of genre (Sci-fi, fantasy, historical, etc) and if or when it is planned for release.

Categories could include:          Subcategories:

Genre                                    Sci-fi, fantasy, etc

Experieince                             Skill System, level based,

Crafting                                  None, some, extensive crafting system

Travel                                    On foot, vehicles, mounts, ships (land or space)

Player Vendors                       Yes/No

Player housing                        Yes/no

Player cities                            Yes/no

Player environment                  All ground based, All Space based, both,

Instanced                              None, some, all

Ecomony                                Extensive player based, light player based, none

PvP                                       Extensive, some, none

These are just thoughts. Anyways I am sure you get where I am going with this. I don't know if this is possible ot not. But I was thinking of a webpage that looked similar to an Excel spreadsheet. Something not to different to what your game list looks like.

I just think that this would be a good tool to help people find a game that would appeal to them.

Sago Mactow
Former SWG 2yr 7 month Vet
6/26/03 - 1/26/06
Jedi, Master Shipwright, Master Architect
DFR Councilman
Tarq Server

Comments

• SagoSago Member Posts: 516

It would be nice if to see if people agree or not if something like this would be useful?

MMORPG won't implement stuff if people aren't interested.

Sago Mactow
    Former SWG 2yr 7 month Vet
    6/26/03 - 1/26/06
    Jedi, Master Shipwright, Master Architect
    DFR Councilman
    Tarq Server