Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free closed beta account

Sitius256Sitius256 Member UncommonPosts: 4
First to E-mail me will get the account.

[email protected]

Comments

• Sitius256Sitius256 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Contest finished, 2 accounts were given. Now please, NO MORE EMAILS! ( I receives 30 emails overnight)

• Wat3v4Wat3v4 Member Posts: 7
    just register at the officail site u will get an access in couple of days or so

• theratmonkeytheratmonkey Member Posts: 684
    Yeah, just because it says "Closed Beta" doesn't mean they won't let anyone in, lol.

I've been on there for two days, and I've already learned that.
    Of course, maybe since these people got on Closed Beta, they think they own the game or something.
    Maybe they think they are going to be the best since they're the first. Would make sense, because you can always run into some people on these games that have been on the game since beta and act better then everyone else.

Groovy.

• Wat3v4Wat3v4 Member Posts: 7
    nah not true, me and few friends of mine always go on betas and test em out, we never act like we owned the game
    but iv also played on cabal and some ppl are very nice and cool helped me alot with places and mobs i chouldnt find
    its true tho that some ppl at later part of the gmae think they own the game
    but cabal is a huge game even on its CB
    and many ppl will join now beside, being the best doesnt mean who played from beta or not
    the best player might been joined the last and he stil be the best..

• Perdition_ukPerdition_uk Member Posts: 181

/Agree

You always get elitest idiots, but most people in betas are either there to test the game becuase they want it to be good, or there to try out a game to see if they want to play it. The "I was here in closed beta / I've played this game since day 1" shouters are a vocal but small minority in my experience.