Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Made it into Cabal Closed

JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
Hey guys.

Just wanted to see if anybody else made it into Cabal Closed beta(damn I'm good at writing applications)

I don't think I'm under any NDA, but I'll let you know if I find the games combat interesting

Comments

• HocheteHochete Member CommonPosts: 1,210
    never heard of it tbh. 

• TamalanTamalan Member Posts: 1,117

Been playing on and off in the Beta as time allows.

Im finding it difficult to see what all the fuss is about to be honest.

Tam

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164

Originally posted by Tamalan

Been playing on and off in the Beta as time allows.
    Im finding it difficult to see what all the fuss is about to be honest.
    Tam

Same here. The game is average to me in just about every way. I'm sure some will enjoy it, but I'm not having nearly enough fun to continue playing once beta ends.

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    I don't find it that bad, though it does seem like your typical korean beta. Reminds me of Lineage 2 but not too bad of a grind as lineage. Keeping me busy at least in between mmmorpg's :P
  • CrazyfoolCrazyfool Member Posts: 151

Originally posted by Hohbein
    never heard of it tbh. 

Check out http://www.cabalonline.com/, you may be surprised.

About a week ago I received a key from gamershell.com, and yesterday I received an official closed beta key. I had to fill out an application and it took a while to get accepted. I currently have a lvl 21 Blader, its good stuff. Can't wait until open beta and they release more content. Currently with the closed beta there is only 10% of the actual content of the full version released in Korea.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170
    I didn't sign any NDA. Anyways, the game is pretty much your typical mmo... done right. Combat is fun, furious and there is skill involved. There is also more movement involved. You run around a lot more, using fade step(some skill) to dodge blows, let them come and use another skill to knock down while dodging some arrow. It's also a lot more polished that other korean mmos. Levelling is also far faster. Anyways I've only played for a couple of hours or so. My first hand impression was pretty good though.