Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is Open Beta?

hotdoggiehotdoggie Member Posts: 12

I was at work when Open Beta started today and won't have any time to play. I was wondering how everything is going on? Did they add any new stuff to the game? How was the server stability? I plan on starting tommorrow and since the 4th of July is this week I'll have some time to play!

Comments

• kalibukalibu Member Posts: 1
    They added tons of things on Open Beta such as doubling number of quests - open PvP zones and lots of events coming on. Among them I find the bounty hunting aspect most interesting - now you can place money to kill your nemesis, that sounds fun lol
  • FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

they events are just hunt do and kill a boss or gm and hand out item to closed beta member nothing that great really

they did do more with the pvp

but they didn't fix the bugs

so its not a good start when they don't fix bugs and still go to open all in all its a bad omen

• JodandoJodando Member Posts: 280

Originally posted by Feldron

they events are just hunt do and kill a boss or gm and hand out item to closed beta member nothing that great really
    they did do more with the pvp

but they didn't fix the bugs
    so its not a good start when they don't fix bugs and still go to open all in all its a bad omen

What bugs?