Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Server?

anthraxanthrax Member Posts: 72
Hey guys, i have a few threads on here over the past few days. I went to best buy yesterday and bought FFXI, i'm having a blast so far as a Tarutaru Black Mage. Just wanted to see what servers you guys are on, if you could just post what server you are on and what job/level you are. Well i'll start, i'm a level 6 Tarutaru black mage on Phoenix. name's Sofaboy, message me if you are on Phoenix!

Comments

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

Level thirty-something BlackMage

Server - Pandemonium

Name - Neptus

Moving to a new server this month.....it has come to the point you have to buy from a gil seller to even be able to buy earth crystals.
    Hopefully, some different server is better.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352
    Welcome to FFXI!!

I am on Pandemonium. 75 SMN, THF, BLM, NIN, BST ~60.

I don't think that Pandemonium is bad. We are an average server if it comes to prices. The comunity is really good. We have alot of very nice people on Pandy.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"

• JodandoJodando Member Posts: 280
    I'm not playing anymore... But I'm seriously considering rejoining.

Server: Asura
    Character: Jodando
    Jobs: 40 Thf
            20 whm?
            20 rng?     = I don't remember these exactly
            15 war?    /
            28 blm?   /

• RinicRinic Member Posts: 715
    Server: Unicorn
    Character: Rinic
    Jobs: 75MNK 54BRD 37WAR 30BLM 30WHM 30PLD

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    hm, I think i'm going to start it up again next week, what server would you guys recommend for new players?

• anthraxanthrax Member Posts: 72
    Unless you have a world pass, the game chooses servers for you. Phoenix is a good server from what i can tell, i'd be more than happy to give you a world pass so you can join phoenix but if not just join a server and have fun! you really can't go wrong. There are great people on EVERY server so just join and have fun!