Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I give it another try?

SubZaneSubZane Member Posts: 2
I played EQ2 6 months ago, rolled a Swashbuckler, levled to 31 and my Armorsmithing to 29 or 30. The problem was, although there's alot solo content you cant solo everything. The problem was that it seemed that the zones were DEAD.

Zone 1 had a moderate amount of players
Zone 2, had at most 10 players, many times 5-8 It was impossible to get a group to do anything.

I could enter some dungeon (not solo dungeon) and I was the only one there shouting "LFG kill slime kreeps"

Also, what I found most astonishing (as this should as I was told be better than WoW) there was ppl shouting "LFG XP-ing" that is, ppl just grouped to kill non-quest mobs to XP faster, I never saw that in WoW either.

So...has it changed much since I played?

Comments

• Plasuma!!!Plasuma!!! Member Posts: 1,872

I'm not sure what server you were on, but I see quite a few (over a hundred) people chatting where I am; not constantly though, which I find to be refreshing. I would have to agree, though, it certainly does feel empty at times...

As for changes, I'm told the crafting system had a quick revamp and now you can't sell your crafted item to vendors for profit (only exactly what you paid for vendor-only resources, like coal). I personally think that was for the worst.

• SubZaneSubZane Member Posts: 2

I think I meant when I did a /who in the current zone, it was not very often over 10 ppl after T1. And almost empty in little dungeon zones in T1 where u did Guild Quests.
    The best things about EQ2 was the guild thing, so much more of a point of working together and such.

ouch, that sucks :( The craft bots will surley come in handy now for all the cheaters :(