Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Copying WoW interface?

SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

I looked at a few screenshots recently, and I was sort of shocked to see how similar the interface was to WoW's. Now, im not even close to a WoW fanboy, but I just thought that the interface looked extremely similar to WoW's

Any insight to this?

Comments

• CrazyfoolCrazyfool Member Posts: 151

Check out this thread, all the insight one can stand lol...

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/83124/page/3

The UI in most mmorpg's is becomming more and more simillar, it's just what people are used to.

• Perdition_ukPerdition_uk Member Posts: 181
    WoW's interface is hardly original. It's just the one everyone has seen.

• theratmonkeytheratmonkey Member Posts: 684
    Plus, once you start playing Cabal, you will figure out it is pretty different from Wow's, it just looks like it.

Groovy.

• StalinfalconStalinfalcon Member Posts: 77
    I just clicked that link to the other forum, scanned a few posts, and poked my eyes out with an icepick. Look, I have never played WoW. I HAVE played a few other Korean MMOs which have been round longer than WoW. My first impression of CO was 'Well, this interface is the same as the last 5 games I played from Korea.' You know, WoW is pissing me off more and more, it's as bad as Starbucks. You folks might as well say that the local corner Cafe that has been in business for 20 odd years is stealing ideas for espresso making from Starbucks. Do some research before you start making wild accusations please. K thanks buh-bye.