Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

headacle

i am good at wow play,but one of my friend is very poor,i want to transfer my gold to his character,i wander wether the Blizzard will ban my account or not?if any one knows ,would you minding answer me,i will appreciate?

Comments

• hotarthotart Member Posts: 59

dude.....it is okay with the transfer of money....but 1 tip is to make sure not more than 500gold in a week (advice 350 gold is to play safe)...and if they ask and ban u..show them prove that both of u are good friends..they will surely return your account and will apologise to u dude_)

By your friendly

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783

So you wanna buy gold?

Heheh jk, no blizzard won't care they know who the gold buyers are when they see a level 1 alt with 1000 gold on his character.

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Multicreatio
    i am good at wow play,but one of my friend is very poor,i want to transfer my gold to his character,i wander wether the Blizzard will ban my account or not?if any one knows ,would you minding answer me,i will appreciate?

If you mail gold from your character to his then your fine. But if you buy gold then you'll get banned if Blizz finds out.
  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by Thrift

So you wanna buy gold?

I believe its pronounced "U wan bai gold?"
  • hotarthotart Member Posts: 59
    bai gold = dead man money in chinese so ...touch wood! okay?
  • MulticreatioMulticreatio Member Posts: 46
    thanks for your useful suggestion,i really appreciate it~!!
  • favouritestfavouritest Member Posts: 24

Originally posted by Thrift

So you wanna buy gold?

Heheh jk, no blizzard won't care they know who the gold buyers are when they see a level 1 alt with 1000 gold on his character.

i want to buy,do you have some goog place to recommend

• Takata5Takata5 Member Posts: 336
    I really don't think Blizzard will ban you if they find out you buy gold. I think its only illegal to spam for advertisements to sell gold. I've think I've gotten a few tells from lvl 1 alts from people telling me to buy "this much gold for this much $$$" Then I would tell them to shove off and put them on ignore. Just try it out and buy as much gold as you can afford. The only people that will whine are those players in game who think buying gold is wrong only because you get to twink out your character and they don't. So after you buy gold I wouldn't go and gloat about it while in game. I would just keep it to myself, maybe share it with some in game friends who you trust. Enjoy :)