Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What There Is...

2»

Comments

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by dandy230
    Bump!
    ....There is only one topic on this board so bumping the only topic will do nothing.

I am surprised Joel has not posted on his own account, probably got perma-banned this time.

• roxetteusaroxetteusa Member Posts: 2
    anyone related to that mess of there shouldn't be allowed to post here at all there is embarrasing
  • BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117

Originally posted by JelloB2000

Originally posted by dandy230
    Bump!

....There is only one topic on this board so bumping the only topic will do nothing.

I am surprised Joel has not posted on his own account, probably got perma-banned this time.

I think that was part of the joke...
  • wreckedcarzzwreckedcarzz Member Posts: 8

Well in reply to all of the 5 or 6 posts i JUST got around to readng (cause i was in There)...
    In 3 short responses:
    1: well i really no longer care wether you like There or not. i do, and you can't do anything about it.
    2: I have an SL account. BORING. you have to pay MORE for SL then There, and the vehicles, they dont DRIVE, they FLY. WTF??? $10 a month minimum to be a premium member? it might as well be Runescape! (i got an account there too...)
    3: There is not a "knock-off" SL. There and SL have their own steengths & weaknesses. That is why each person like one over the other.

and btw...
    does anyone have this "Joel"'s There avi name? if so I would be more then happy if I could have it.
  • little_fazlittle_faz Member UncommonPosts: 80
    I hear of this game and now I'm here, I dont play the game yet but I am considering it.
  • wreckedcarzzwreckedcarzz Member Posts: 8
    well if you would like I can meet you in-world and help you get started. be more then happy to!

• cylon8cylon8 Member UncommonPosts: 362

just a word to the wise, there has it's faults, it's neighborhood system is bad..and they don't sell the neighborhoods outright, you have to bid on them, the average going price is around 400 us dollars.  Unless you plan on being really agressive courting renters and being inw orld to run events or knwo how to design in gmax to make exclusive content your hood will inevitably fail. The best thing to do in there is just own a there house...they are cheap and very customizable. Also don't waste alot of money in there, the less you spend oddly the better your experience is....and avoid the whole established player clique..they are trouble....especially bluegrasstiggs, zachc, and a few other who post heavily in the forums of that game

so say we all

• Judasgoat98Judasgoat98 Member UncommonPosts: 158

Hey, I got an idea. Instead of coming online and paying to live a virtual life, why don't you all go out and actually do something in your "own" life.

• MikeTheSaintMikeTheSaint Member Posts: 74

There should be laws about games... no programs sorry, like second life and hangings too.

• katriellkatriell Member UncommonPosts: 977

Thing is, There is not and never was an MMORPG. It's a social platform with gamelike elements, not a game with social elements.

Hence, it's easy to see why most mmorpg.com users would dislike There. It has its appeal, but the audience it appeals to generally cannot be found here.

-----------
    In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on August 13, 2008.