Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

been gone for 5 months :/

pwncoreypwncorey Member Posts: 56

ok ive been gone for 5 months from this amazing game called DAoC, by far the best MMO ive ever played...imo

i got my Hero to RR4 then got burnt out on all the 8 mans and leetists in rvr, then became a thid junkie as i call them lol...
now im wondering if i should return, but ill hafto start from ground up seeing as i gave my account to a good friend who plays alot actually. By ground up im talking brand new account, no /lvl no money :/.. wich is tough.. but ill have my friend pling me on my (well used to be mine) hero.

classic server btw, not a fan of bots even thou i honestly love ToA

just wondering, should i even bother coming back?
whats changed?(good, bad) what hasnt? (lame stuff thats still going on)

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    There have been a lot of class adjustments.  Hero's for example, can now climb walls assuming they do not take much damage.  More class changes are coming with the next patch.  The tradeskills are going to be updated this fall.  The offical expansion info will be released in 2-3 weeks.  What we know now is one new race and one new class.  The class will be available to all realms.  You simply need to unlock it by doing some type of quest with another character. 

They have residesign the level 40-44 BG.  They added a level 45-49 BG.  You can now be RR4 before even hitting NF. 

As for coming back, that is up to you.  I have no idea of what you are looking for. 

• FESjohnFESjohn Member Posts: 46
    Do not come back  u will get addicted to it  like i did and it hard to quit for me atleast just don't come back