Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Q&A inside the WOW world.

So,We all see alot of stuff in this forum and others about WOW and how its the best,and how the truth is that all MMO players think WOW is the best to come.and some say the WOW players just dont know anybetter there new and its there first game.

So me and a freind did a random Q&A inside the world of wow.to See how new the wow players are to MMO's.I just had to see and maby settle a debate.We only asked 30 players 5 questions,here they are.

Q:Do you know what MMO meens?

A:No

Q:Do you know what Rp meens?

A:No, or is it Relm play?.

Q:Is this your first online game?

A:Yes, or no I used to play C&C or CS or Diablo.

Q: are you getting board?

A:No,Not really,yes,sorta

Q:Do you read forums or know what they are?

A:No and Yes but never been to them.

This was only 30 players and it did take like 3 hours to do.But I swear to God every one of them didnt know what MMO ment.and 1 did say role play and only one said relm play.And we didnt hand pick only newbs or nothing.Just thot Id shed some light on the subject befor more WOW lunitic fanboys post anymore filth.

I dont play,got a freind who plays,and guess what,. zzz lol its his first mmo.But he was a insaine diablo freek till he swiched to wow.

I dont hate wow,I just hate most of there fans now,its the same in Real life,the freinds i got are 100% closed mined about the issue and just dont give 2 shits about anything else.

Comments

• TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130
    Learn2English

------------------------------
    You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

• hockeyjockeyhockeyjockey Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Tinybina
    Learn2English

Engrish.com might help.

But seriously, i guess you've got a point. A lot of WoW players are actually first time MMORPG gamers. BUT that is Blizzard's genius. They were able to attract so many noobs and cater to their noobish needs. So yeah, WoW is a good game for gamer younglings to learn the ropes.

Then they can move on to learn their own gaming styles.
  • Lt.DeadendLt.Deadend Member Posts: 325

Dam I ment to put this in the off topic forum.

And thx,I know my spelling is awsome.I hope it dont effect your sleep tonight.

• KyorutoKyoruto Member Posts: 794

Originally posted by hockeyjockey

But seriously, i guess you've got a point. A lot of WoW players are actually first time MMORPG gamers. BUT that is Blizzard's genius. They were able to attract so many noobs and cater to their noobish needs. So yeah, WoW is a good game for gamer younglings to learn the ropes.

Then they can move on to learn their own gaming styles.

I don't think genius is the right word. Thats like saying it was completely genius to make movies out of books that had a huge fanbase. I think its more or less cashing in on the same idea thats been around. Is that genius? Maybe, but I think $$$ was more the cause. What they did and made it a game so easy a 2 year old could play is a good move. But are we talking about genius in the exicution of the game or just making an already popular franchise and cashing in on it?

Siehst du mich
    Erkennst du mich
    Ganz tief in meinem Herz
    ist noch ein Platz f?r dich
    Ich suche dich
    Ich sehne mich
    nach dem was ich geliebt hab
    doch ich find es nicht

• KaedricKaedric Member Posts: 33

Learn2English

soooo, you always troll forums to insult peoples spelling? Sorry not everyone can be perfect like you and live the perfect life of 20 hours of MMO's a day ( the other 4 spent reaching elite rank on this website) and the perfect life of being single at 50 living in your parents basement because you never graduated highschool. Learn2Have a life.

live life, rock hard.

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Originally posted by Kaedric

Learn2English
    soooo, you always troll forums to insult peoples spelling? Sorry not everyone can be perfect like you and live the perfect life of 20 hours of MMO's a day ( the other 4 spent reaching elite rank on this website) and the perfect life of being single at 50 living in your parents basement because you never graduated highschool. Learn2Have a life.

You're being just as bad as him by posting a poll insulting that member...Good job.

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com