Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Sigh* just go play WoW

machoman12machoman12 Member Posts: 88
This game and all other games like everquest guild wars...just suck...just go to WoW

WHY TAKE OTHERS SOULS WHEN YOU ONLY NEED ONE???

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comments

• TithrielleTithrielle Member Posts: 547
    OMFG n00b PLAY WOW r0x0r!! LMAOO!!!1

• lego_boy93lego_boy93 Member Posts: 27

is WoW free ?

• lego_boy93lego_boy93 Member Posts: 27

do you have to pay to get it or pay monthly?

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Originally posted by machoman12
    This game and all other games like everquest guild wars...just suck...just go to WoW

/occ
    Play WoW and be FORCED to play with YOU on my side?  Hell no.  If I cant kill you, even if your on the "same side", its not a real rpg.

Go play Questcraft, the name it should of been called.  There is no War in WoW, there is no RPG in WoW.

/ic
    Burn heathan, your hearsay isnt needed here.  Malorns will shall be done, Thralls head will be placed apon my fortress wall, and heathans like Elves, Dark Elves, and Gnomes shall be purged from all worlds.  Heed not into temptation of the unworthy, for your hands will wield great power, when following our great Saint Malorn.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• spungerspunger Member Posts: 42

WoW is for carebears. It really should be call World of RepeatedlyInstanceIn40ManRaidsUntilYouRipAllYourHairOutcraft

• ZerocydeZerocyde Member UncommonPosts: 412
    My 3 month old daughter once called a wow player a worthless peice of shit pussy. I was gonna get mad at her, but hell, she IS much more hardcore than wow players.

"It is in your nature to do one thing correctly; Before me, you rightfully tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe." ~Francis Dolarhyde

• DbknnDbknn Member Posts: 61

Originally posted by Zerocyde
    My 3 month old daughter once called a wow player a worthless peice of shit pussy. I was gonna get mad at her, but hell, she IS much more hardcore than wow players.

LOL. wait did she type it?  nm. LOL.
  • xIMPxxIMPx Member Posts: 191

Aren't  you the guy that made the post asking if WoW was a good game a month ago?  Oh yeah and then the next day you made a post about how great WoW is and that you had 3 level 60 characters?  You're an idiot.

• xPhearxPhear Member Posts: 12

[quote]This game and all other games like everquest guild wars...just suck...just go to WoW[/quote]

yes, it sucks if you're a carebear farming pansy boy, who gets a hard on when you hear the Dingy sound at level up.  Don't play SB if you're a really dainty female, or feminine male. Shadowbane is more for the hardcore pvper.  Absolutely NO game compares to SB in the warfare/nation sieging department.  No game even comes close to how good SB is.

• strusstrus Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by xPhear

[quote]This game and all other games like everquest guild wars...just suck...just go to WoW[/quote]
    yes, it sucks if you're a carebear farming pansy boy, who gets a hard on when you hear the Dingy sound at level up.  Don't play SB if you're a really dainty female, or feminine male. Shadowbane is more for the hardcore pvper.  Absolutely NO game compares to SB in the warfare/nation sieging department.  No game even comes close to how good SB is.

k that's it, I have to get Shadowbane, I'm a pretty hardcore pvper as it is.

Is griefing allowed in shadowbane?
  • Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409

allowed?  sure.  If the person you want to kill isn't in one of a very few protected npc cities (basically the only reason they would be is for training at low levels), you can kill them any time, anywhere, for any reason or no reason at all as many times as you can hunt them down and kill them.

At least for me this is reserved for people that have REALLY managed to irritate me, but to some its a playstyle they use to the fullest.  I prefer to kill people that can put up a good fight as opposed to ganking or griefing (which imo means targeting newbie characters) but to each their own.

I come from a little less known MMO, where it is also open pvp, I kinda dominate so I grief those people who REALLY annoy me, and constantly get on my nerves.

• MaxziusMaxzius Member UncommonPosts: 248

Originally posted by strus
    I come from a little less known MMO, where it is also open pvp, I kinda dominate so I grief those people who REALLY annoy me, and constantly get on my nerves.

Graduate to Shadowbane, imo.  You'll love it.

=====================
    -Just My Thoughts-
    Max

Currently playing: Nothing

I think I might, I hope it isn't too hardcore for me.  Oh well I';ve always been good-ish at guild politics.  I'll have to try and lay low at first to make sure nobody trashes me 

• ArckenArcken Member Posts: 2,431

eq is what WoW was modeled after, nice blizzard, way to copy a game and aim it at the kids. Nothin better than milkin those little consumer whores that dont know any better
  • bobtheblobbobtheblob Member Posts: 135
    wow you people are very scary indeed
  • BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

Originally posted by Jerek_

allowed?  sure.  If the person you want to kill isn't in one of a very few protected npc cities (basically the only reason they would be is for training at low levels), you can kill them any time, anywhere, for any reason or no reason at all as many times as you can hunt them down and kill them.
    At least for me this is reserved for people that have REALLY managed to irritate me, but to some its a playstyle they use to the fullest.  I prefer to kill people that can put up a good fight as opposed to ganking or griefing (which imo means targeting newbie characters) but to each their own.

How do you know they can put up a good fight as opposed to ganking or griefing?

Do you sit down with them and share a McDonalds happymeal and talk about their stat/skills/experience, then get a hot fudge sundae with nuts sprinkled on top right before the fight?

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• Jerek_Jerek_ Member Posts: 409

Originally posted by Briansho
    How do you know they can put up a good fight as opposed to ganking or griefing?

Do you sit down with them and share a McDonalds happymeal and talk about their stat/skills/experience, then get a hot fudge sundae with nuts sprinkled on top right before the fight?

for starters, level-  if they aren't close I usually don't bother.  Aside from that, I know my game pretty well... If I'm not sure if I can win, then I know it's a challenge.

how do I know these things before the fights even start?  track if I have it on the character I'm playing, by watching combat spam for names or just seeing the character if I don't;  after that it's as simple as /who Briansho.